<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 01, 2006
12:50 AM

GuYS, I n0e tiS is QuiTe WeiRd bUt n0 mATTer WAt... I hAF 2 WritE tiS dAY... I wr0tE tiS daY on The 2nD Of Jan2006, afTer I Cre8Ed mY blog... BuT i Am WriTing 4 the previoUs DAy... If u R ConFusEd, Nvm, jUZ rEad... I n0e it's Long, But plZ la...

COUNTDOWN t0 2()()6!!
It's ARd 7.15pm tt I rEAchEd Hougang Mall... Haha, CAll Ming wei thEy all N TheY Say ThEy WeRe in ArcAde... I wEn tHeRe N I WAs quiTe 'StunnEd'... tH0se GoiN 4 CountDown in The ArCadE waS WEariNG ShoeS, n I wAS lik SlippERS! wTf... aT tHe ArcAde wAs liK mAD 4 me... I hAD 40++bucks in my TAP card... So I wAs LiK on A trEAtinG SpREe... PlAy H0Use of Dead 3 , WartAn tr00pERs (losT 2 a YoUnG BoY, T.T) TimE CriSis 2(Yup, MaYb I ShlD bUy A NEw SlippER, It JammEd mE SometiMes frm SteppIn On The PeDal 2 doDgE... Tis Is realli N0t An ExcuSE N wtF, BernArd ComplEted The Whole Game UsiNg A CreDit lor...) N lAStly It's DAytonA... Ya, My GeAR n My StEEriNg wheeL was Lik Spoilt... N i Mean It... N0t kiddiNg hoR, CAn ASk MinG wei 2 testifY lor...


AnYway, FiNisH at 8.15, MinG Wei Wen HomE n thEn wE Wen 2 MrT 2 find binnIe, WaitEd 4 shaun N J-chAn... tHeN Off We Go... 1stlY, We ReaChEd P.S, cool EH... weN 2 yosHinoya 2 hAF OuR dinnER... YeAH... tHEn WaS oN OuR WAy 4 A liTTle WAlk Walk WhEn J-ChAN Wen MiSSiNG!!! afTer tt SomEtInk CroppEd Up N thEn We JuZ KepT Foll()wiN J-chAN...
4 me, I waS liK WalkiN n WalkiN, FoLLoWin ThEm N ThEn SudDenly, I wAS At EsplaNaDE... InTerEStiNg... I DuN EvEn RmB waT train i Took N Wat StAtioNs i Wen... All I coUlD rMb Was WalkiNg Wif Th0uSanDs Of PPl TiLL i Was liK MoViNG 1cm/step... S00n, WE were on A BridGe, The Name Of tt BridGe i wASnt tT suRE... But It FaciNg S'poRE riVEr...HaHa, aT 1st, I waS walkiN, ThEn WAs InfluEncEd By ShauN's TerRy f0X Run... So i StArtEd RuNNing, ThEn tT BinniE go N pusH Shaun so HaRd tT He RammEd me... WTf... i Was iNNoCent... AfTer A WhIle Of WalkiN, I FinALly C ppl SiTTiNg On ThE BriDge's RailiNGs, WaiTiN, wTf... it Was liK so MaNy PPl D0wn ThERe Man... 5 miNs LaTer i wAs liK FinallY tHeRE, An EmPty spaCe...We sAt dowN tHeRE N WaiTEd, Some StandiNG... I WAsNt HappY, I Was liK, HeY mAn, I CamE heRE 4 ThE counTdoWn, N0t 4 CiNg FirEwoRks, So AT 11.25, i AskEd UbiN 2 FollOw Me 2 tHe ArEa Bel0W whEre tHe C0unTdown Was SuppoSed 2 B ShouTed DeRE... b0Th of Us walkEd till 11.45 b4 ReaChiNg ThEre... WE FinAlly saW the StAge N waIted 4 tHe CounTdown, thE 2piD me, FeeliNg tHe Nid 4 a mEmOrable CounTdown Wen NeARer 2 ThE ArEa wif vERy weT MuD N MinD U, I waS wEariN SlippERs... ThE FEeliNG of Ur FeeT inVaDed By ThEm Wasnt Tt NiCE... I Dun Mind, aLL i WAn Was A counTdown WhERe i caN sh0uT 0uT my LunGs... 10, 9, 8 ,7 ... was rEpeAtiNG in My mInd... YEAH!!!


SudDenly, POP! tHe 1st Firew0rK Was FirEd...I WatChEd... But Due 2 thE locAtioN i WAs StAndiN, my ViEW hAlfly CovErEd by The Tree In fronT of Me... Nvm, Cant C mucH nvm, Can ShouT can liao... I waitEd, GaziNg At The BeaUtiFul fIrewoRks bUt 1/2 4 me... I Was tiNkiN Wat if I nXt Time BriNg mY GalFriend 4 Tis?? YEAH!!!
I LooKed At My WaTch... 12.06am, Hmmm... My WatcH was FasteR bY 3 mins usually, tis time wat happeNed? Hmmm... I waitEd till the LasT fiRewoRks N I found Out tHere WASNT COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO... thE FirEw0rKs wAS DefiNiTely veRi S0NG hAd i hAd WatCh tHem Frm The BridGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF... NOOOOOOOOOO... wAt did i Do?? i EvEn C0z uBin 2 n0 BeiNg AblE 2 C thE fireW0rks frM tHe brIdge... yEAh... Tt's Me, 0WAys RegRettiN Wat i Do... WAt HappeN laTer WAs Lik WE CAnT ContACt Wif The pEEps on The BridGe...




afTer 1hr, WE finallY meet Up... LiAN jie N gARY came 2... LiAN jie CamE wiF hiS 'colleague' N inTro hEr 2 Us... tHe NamE, i Had 4g0ttEn liao... Haha, Sori la, i Shy la... So DinT paY so MuCh Attention... AFter tt, LiAn WEn 2 SenD his 'colleague' 2 take BuS 0r Train i dunno... So ThE resT of Us Was SiTTing D0wn At thE StAiRs of Marina Bay, WAitIng 4 liaN...


Lian Finally Came N WE WEn 2 StaRbuCks WHere I bougHt a RaspBerry Blended Frappacino N tHeN weN 2 cArl's Juni0r... Me, gaRy, Ber, Lian N keCk sAt 2gether N Tok CRaps... AbT tHe aDvEntuRE of Keck, ThE Zorro, etc... N I Tink i MuZ wriTe down Is tt GaRy DraNk othEr ppl's DriNk, Unkn0wN ppl... He t0t it's Ah na 1, so he drank... WTf... I WAs liK trYiN 2 Warn him BuT b4 wOrds Can Come Out, He Drank it... haha...

thEn, we sepaRated, somE weN h0me While ThE reSt Of uS wEn 2 Keck's hSe 2 t0k C0ck N Slp... Haha, I was Lik BeGinNiNG wAnTiN 2 Slp bUt tHen ChaNge 2 playiNg Mode, Go N DisturB Ubin N J-chAn UnDer The BEd... haha...s0 fun... tHen, After Tt, i dint plAy N weN 2 Tok Cock wiF Ah Na thEy all... J-chan at 5-6 sometink, SuddEnly ASk Us 2 AccompanY hIm 2 WatCh sunRisE!!! Haha, we were all stUNNED... anywAy, WE were 2 tirEd, so we pai SAng Him... sori j-chan, but i was 2 tired... Here's His Pic...

thEn, We Continue ouR chAtting... At ARd 7am, i brought a mattress frm Keck's r00m 2 his com room n went 2 lie on the mattress n continue 2 tok... S00n, i was at my Dreamland... Onli 2 b WokeN up By AH Na de POWERBOMBs!!! hAha... anYway, i weN Back 2 Slp Again.. After I woke Up at 11am, WE Wen h0me... WhEn I rEacheD h0me, i RealizeD i LeFt my Specs at KEck's hsE...TheN I cre8ed TiS blog...

AnywAY!!! HappY nEW yEAR!!!!!!! EVerY1!!!!

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger