<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 09, 2006
7:06 PM


CCA-ch00siNG of tHe seC 1s bAck iN monTf0Rt SeC, 2006
The Sec1 OriEnaTion Of 2005 Still Run CleaR in my miNd... So fAst, a yR Has pASSeD...Cool! 2dae WAs tHe 1St Day i wakE up oN earlY moRniNG... JuZ liK NoRmal Sch dAYs... Hmmm... Well, tt's UsuALly WAt u Do WhEn U DUN HAVE 2 GO SCH!!! SumTiMeS I WaS S() SAd, HeAriNG loTs oF FuN tiNks Abt tHeiR New JC... WAT OG la, wat g0t loTs of (Chio bu)s lA, I wAS lIk, Can oNly LiStEn But CanT ReplY... C0z I dUn hAF a JC 2 toK aBt... All I Can Do iS jUz LiSteN N LiSteN... I liKe 2 Tok ThE m0ST... So It WAs QuiTe miSeraBle 4 mE 2 juZ liSteN wiF mY moUth CloSed...

aNyWAy, Tt DAy, I StRugGled 2 pull aWaY Frm The AttRacTioN of My BEd N weN 2 Took A h0t baTh... Yes, my h0t bAth WAsNt UsiNg a HeATEr, i was UsiNG A pail of WAter... tHe AnCiEnt WAy eh, Well, I tiNk mY GraNdpA DiD PreSSed The SwiTch b4 4 The HeaTEr N ThEn, My Wh0lE Hse BlaCkoUt... Well, Back 2 2DAe, aFteR I bAThEd FiniShed, I StAyEd In My toilEt AS uSuAl 2 REflEct oN mySelF... WEll, UsuallY ToilET is ThE TiNkiN Rm 4 mE, I Lik 2 TiNk inSiDe The ToilEt, iT iS tHE PlAce I can gET pEACe BAh... I StaYed InSiDe 4 LiK 6 minS N tHeN WEn 2 My Rm 2 Get ReADy 2 leAVe... I LookEd AT My BeD, aTTraCtioN of My Bed FoRmEd iNto A pAir oF hAnd N DrAGged Me iNto It... H0wEvER, I LooKed at mY WatCh N FounD ouT i'M goiN 2 B LaTE... So, I foRcED MySelF fREe Frm Th0Se 'PorN' hAnds N WEn ouT 2 comB my HaiR... ThEn, I weN ouT... afTEr WaitiNg a WhilE 4 LiaN jiE N tEReNce Neo, BEAr, all Of us HeADed 4 monTfoRT SEc... Yea, I'm Back...

Tis Sch, Full oF meMoriEs, It Grew Me Up, It juZ contaiNs SimplY 2 MuCh un4gEttAble MemOriES... SomE Are So Sad Tt ThEY leAVe A ScAR on My MinD N s0mE so Fun TT mAkes iT Un4gEttaBle... ManY BroThErs i MAde hEre, N loTs oF HomiEs MadE hEre... juz kiDDiNg... AnYway, WhEn i SteppEd inTo tHe Sch, My MinD WeN iNto A WhiRl, If giVen a 2nD ChANce, will I go Ci couRse? If i HaDnt GiVe Up thE 1St tiMe, I Wld B WeaRiNg hAlf- U n0w... N thEre Wld B a Peak-CAP in My Bag... N tRuSt Me, if I WeRe a Cadet InspeCtor,(bUt I Aint 1, I 'm OnlY a StAff Sgt) I wlD immEdiAtelY Kn0ckEd all The SlaCkiNG NCOs I SaW tHe momEnt I steppEd into the SCh...

U mAY b TiNkiN tt I'm A PumpiNg MaNiAc, WEll, I caN saY i Am!! BuT I PumpEd 4 a ReAs0n, N 4 tIs sec4s NCOs 2006, I hAf MoRE tHAn 1 Reas0n... I uSed 2 Be So ProuD oF ThEm, eVeN thouGh TheY CanT leARn fASt, ThEy R williNg 2 LeaRn, Try TheiR bESt... I hAd OwaYs WanTed 2 Train ThEm Into NCOs WAy BettER tHan my BatCh... I Had Nv Took Sec1s N 2s Xcept 4 the Camp... tHe n0rMal rouTine of Me WAs Juz PuTTing My BaGs d0wN N hEaDed Straight 4 My Sec3s(2005)...I spEnd LotS of BlooD, SwEaT N TeARs On TheM, JuZ 2 BriNg thEm 2 The BEST... In 2005, I UsEd 2 B AngRy Wif TheM, But PRouD of ThEM, Of theiR HarDw0Rking AttiTuDe, N I wAs Os0 HappY 2 B wiF TheM... Yes, i Kn0CkEd Them N Kn0cKed MysElf, But i waS N0t at all FeeliNG TirEd, Y? Bc0z I aM doiNg Wif ThEm , shouTing 2gEthER Wif ThEm "1 StaFf, 2 stAff, 3 staff..." I Was ExpEctiNg NPCC 2 Fly AfteR TheY Take oVEr...

hAha, But tiS viSit mAke me Feel tt tHey R n0t NCOs, TheY aRE Juz 'Over-agEd cAdEts'... n0W, tHe 3 FeeliNs i Had in 2005 wAs replAced wiF AnGeR, DiSappoinTmeNt N m0re DisAppOintMeNt... tHe BatCh tt I lauGhed 2geTheR wiF N KnockEd 2geThER Wif HaS ChaNgED... n0t 4 The BetTEr...

tHe 1sT tInk TT thEy piSSeD me Off WAs thE teNtaGe DisplaY 4 tHE Sec1s 2 sEE... ThEY wEre a bit 'fASt'... TooK tHem quitE a While 2 FiniSh... Nvm, I CloSe 1 EyE, tHen tHe XinmiN sEc Came... I wAS FeeliN MayB Tis Yr my NCOs coUld make Up 4 thE miStakEs We hAd D0nE Last Yr, 4 n0t entertainiNg tHem Well EnuFF... Yet, 4 tHe Wh0le MoRniNG, WhEnever I lookEd at tHE Xinmin NPCC cADets, They owAYs l00kEd SiaNz... Nvm, I t00k s0mE HeaVy DumB-bells 2 FoRce d0wn my Eye-liDs 2 CloSe 1 eYe...

afTer a While, I weN iNto The NPCC St0Re... I sAW My 3 NCOs on tHe Sofa, Each h0lDin A riFle. By Tis TimE, My Dumb-bells Had Dr0ppEd, N my BlooDy EyEs WeRE WiDe-opEn, b0tH wErE... I ASkEd " wAT ARe U 3 DoiNG in THe Room?"

tHe AnSwerS frm tHEm WAS "hABeN ouR sHiFt Yet"

Yes, AfteR hEARiN Tis Ans, My BloodY eYes WeRe BcUmINg hoT, So h0t ThAT it BuRsteD into FlamEs... But tEarS of DisaPPoiNtmeNts WasHed AwAy thE flamEs... My Drag0n oF AngER wAS Abt 2 flY ouT 2 Sh0ut AT tHem, But i CloSe my MouTh... I jUz WAnnA ASk, ouTsiDes, Do NCOS HAVE SHIFTS?? DO THEY?? THIS ISNT LIKE WORKING!!! THERE IS NO MORNING SHIFT OR NIGHT SHIFT!!

WEll, tHe EnDiNG TiNk ThEy PiSS me Off Is The AskiNG oF uR SENIOR NCOS hu Has PASS OUT frm NPCC 2 hElp u GuyS... I WAs WaiTiN 4 thE PPL 2 CleaR thE tEntAge After The OrieNaTioN bY Wei Yi... Nvm, Tis KiNd of TiNk nvm, TheY Dun hAF maNpoWEr Wad, Cant BlamE... thEn, WEi jun Came Wif hiS sEc 3s (in 2006) n Clear The TentAGe... It t00k Them m0re tHAn 5minS 2 ArriVe... Nvm, tHen, Wei Jun Ask me 2 UnfolD a Tent Wif Him, Tt Dun piSS me Off... It iS WhEn i tiNk Abt wHeN i Last timE as A NCO, tHe J0b oF SEnioR NCO wAs 2 hAf a Good Look at thE UNIT N thEn leAVe, Not HelpinG ouT wif TiNkS... I hAD nV CAme Acr0SS a BatCh oF NCOs tt HAs AskEd His PASS-ouT NCO 2 help hIm... I dun bLame WEi juN... He CAnt finD ManpowEr N i Tink he iS ruNniN ouT of TimE...

In THe End, I gAVe tHem A DEBriEf Tt Was Om0St liK a ScolDin 4 tHeM... I duNnO whEthEr The W0Rds CAn Go in theiR hEAd An0t, buT at LeaST I tRiEd...

tHerE's Still tt TiNkiN tt ThEY cAN BriNG MONTFORT NPCC UP iN mE... ALL i WisH 4 thE sec4s NCOs Is TT TheY Will Try TheiR bESt in TakiNg Care Of tHE UNIT... I duN cARE wHeThER U guYs Get SILVER AWARD OR GOLD!!! I onli CaRed ABt ThE UNIT! No poiNt GettiNg thE GOLD AWARD if UR uniT SUX! JUz Do uR bEST NCOS!!!! AS loNG AS U gUys do Ur BeST... RoCk On, NCOs... N tHE WHOLE OF MONTFORT NPCC!!

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger