<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
1:16 PM

N00()()()... ThE lASt dAY 0F tHeiR 'O' lVl H0lidAys...

yEA... It's TrUe... timE Realli FliEs... A BEAutifUl meM0rY pEr BliNk Of EyE... b4 I bliNk i Was WatChiN HaRry p()tTer N The GoblEt of Fire wiF mY L0Ts of My FreNz On The DAy WE FinIshEd ouR () lvl...




A bliNk aGain I wAs aT mY e1 cHalET...

tHen, aDdis0n SupEr bIg ChalEt...

An0tHer BliNk, N i Am At thE aiRpoRt... SenDiN my OlD FreNz 0ff...

Sl0Wly, i CloSed My Eyes N OpeN AgaiN... mY 4e2 chAleT...

N tHe Ah Na cElEbRation aT K-B0x...

tHeN n0w, i aM aT OrChArd Sh0ppIn Wif AlvIn LiM (viNal) N gAng... HaHaz... Sh0ppiN waSNt ReaLLi My H0Bby AS i Haf N0 m0nEy...VinAl N GaRy EAcH b0UgHt A pAiR of Sh0es c0stiNG ovEr 100 BuCks...Wooo, if I diD tt, i WlD b CryiN iN tHe ToilEt 4 a mth... ThEn We conTinuEd ouR sh0ppiN spREe...wE ReaChed Far East CAmE aCr0SS a T()y st0RE N sAw LoRd of thE RiNGs T0Ys... Wtf... ThEY WeRe s() BeauTifUl... So ChiO... Feel Lik BuYiN A RiNg... LoOk at the PriCe Tag... Wooo, 189.90... Cool! Nvm... Nxt Time... tHen wE WeNt Away... We combEd Lik tHE whoLe Mall N tHere wAs 3 77th sTreet... EAch diFF. Lvls... wtf, n 1 m0Re TiNk, if U dun hAf coiNs, CleAr ur BlaDDer b4 U go dEre... U nid 10 centS 2 go 2 thE toilEt... Yea... GarY tHEn boUghT a Billab0Ng Bag... Wei qin, keck n Me wenT 2 ChecK ouT tHe ShirTs... WE wEre Ch00siN WheN WE suddeNlY Saw A ShirT called the APE behAviouR... tHErE arE 4 doiNg diFF. ActioNs... N thE ApEs wErE doiN tHe samE aCtioNs mY 4 Frenz Did aT gRad. niTE... lolzz... HEy, i Aint SuaniNG them hor... But ThE apEs weRE realli DoiN thE samE tinKs though in diFF. PosTioNs...

Then, WE wenT 2 buGis 2 Sh0p... we All BougHt The $8 shirTs... I bougHt 3 N thEn b0uGht a pinK T-shiRt whicH c0st $15 lor... Pink lor... Finally bUy liao... thEN We wen 2 B0Ssini 2 buY mY New Yr ShiRt... 35 Bucks lor!! tHen I found ouT i N0t much monEy leFt liao... So WEn bacK 2 Tt $8 a shirT Sh0p 2 buY mY jEans...()n ouR way, We WeRe TokiN abT ouR gRoUp ShirT lor... hEy, Man... i ReAlli WanTed Wat i sAy lor, HaviN my Nick AS Xiao Lam lor... Same Colour As Wat i WrotE N ThEn haf Glow in The DArk lor... SteAdy ritE... cm0n...

thEN WhEn We ReacHed, i BougHt thE jEAns wiF siZe 28 even thougH mY waist is 27... Haha... aFtER tt, We tAkE buS 80 bAck Home...

On The Bus waS fUn 2 Me WhEn iT wAs SqueEzy C0z I waS liK lauGhiN 4 5 mins wHeN A pers0n in FroNt of Me RaiSed up hIs Arm 2 suppoRt HimSelf bY HoldiNg tHe cEllinG of The 1sT sTorey of The Bus BuT UnDer His Arm wAs alVin's Head... Poor AlviN hAd 2 turNed hiS HeAd awaY frm Tt 4 5 miNs... WoaH... Haha...caNt Blame TT gUy C0z hE dint noe...

ThEY R StARtiNg Sch tml le... I hErebY wAnnA wisH tHeM 2 hAf Gd LuCk in tHeiR nEW Sch N maKe loTs of New FrenZ... No Gf 1 hAf gf And G0t gf 1, live happilY evEr AfTer... jUz StaY HappY!!!

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger