
11am, I WaS BrouGht Back fRm My DREamLand 2 tHE RealitY By My M0thER... She Was w0rRieD tt I WiLL LiK LatE AgaiN... I SloWly cRawl Out Of my BEd N WEn 2 ChEck My c0m... I hAF LeFt The C0m On thRu-ouT thE wh0le niTE 2 UpdAte My CounteR-Strike SouRce s0 aS 2 plaY oNlinE... ThEn i On tHe moNiT0r, wTf... it is onli 80+%... LasT nite it WAs 80%...Damn it... My nEt N c0m is s0 sloW... I 0ff tHe m0nitor N weN 2 wAsh-up N hEadEd 4 tHe hougAng Sp0rts Hall... YESss, i WAs laTe aGaiN... tHey WeRe AlrEadY plaYing BadMiNt0n liAo... Wooo, ThE wh0le BadMiNt0n Hall WaS empTy XcepT 4 oNli ouR CouRt... wHeN i Saw tHe Wh0lE BadminT0n WAs EmpTY... YeaH!!!!! I immEdiaTelY chAngEd inTo My 'FUN' Mask... Yes, My 1st OppoNeNt WAs KEck...
Haha... QuiTe HandS0me ritE?? but Realli la, hE WAs QuitE g00d aT BadmiNT0n leH... N0t louSier tHan Wei qin bY a thouSanD timES but At leaSt hundred times... While i WAs plaYing wif Him, I JuZ let MysElf BcuM a NuTs TT scREam N sh0Ut aT anytink... WhEthEr I lose a Ball or Win a bAll...(n0t ball la, is shuTTlec0ck)... MaYB i wAS 2 higH? lolz... I plaYed wif Keck till i WAs lik, lying 0n the Floor, gaspiNG 4 Air... AFtER I endEd the 1st MatCh (hU win? I duNnO c0z WE dUn CounT PoinTs), mY nXt chAlleNgER, WeiGhing Onli 250 pounDSssss(Fake 1 la), VALENTINE!!!( The guY in BluE shirt)
b4 i sTaRted plaYing wif Him, i WAs lik Half-dead... lASt time in Sch When plaYing bAdmInt0n dUriNg P.E, I rmb I Ask Him 2 constantlY hit The shuTTlec0ck 2 me N I hit 2 him 4 20 times n0n-stop... I rmb b0th of uS DeaD-tiRed afTer TT... It WAs rEalli TortUriNG!! s0 Tis time, i Ask him 2 g0 4 the Same TiNK Again, But We jUz CAnt AchiEve The 20 timES... Haha, s0 hAD n0 choIce But 2 plAy tHe norMal Way lor... after A Few minS, i wAs on The fl00r agaiN... TotAlly TiRed... I dunn0 Y lEh, But tHey SAy iT was Bc0z of My Style of playing BadMint0n... It WAs liK evEry 2 balls I wld Jump 1 timE 2 hiT N tHeN shouT vEry louD 2 GatHEr My StRenGth... N my OppoNenTs vEri cuNNing, Make Me Run hEre N THere n0n-st0p... Ya, Thx U keck... tHen, I Team Up Wif WEi qiN t(hE GuY iN Red shirT...)
2 VS KECK N NiC(tHE 1 HolDiN hiS Tie 2 FEEd My HunGEr)
thE wh0le MaTch loTs oF timES wAs hit bY wEi Qin... My j0B? lAuGh aT Nic N kEck... lolz... TheN, Keck Wen 4 a Break N I wEn oVer 2 Nic's siDe 2 chaLLenge Wei Qin...Okie, hE go EAsy on Us liao Yet We cant wiN hIm... 2 pr0 liao... Badmint0n tEam lor... Haha... AfteR a While I weN 2 plaY wiF AddiS0n, The VEry 'BIG' opp0nenT...(sori la, big is cool loR, nt liK me S0 ShorT!)
Well, plaYiNG wiF ADDis0n Was scARy, His TaleS of His ShUttlec0ck HittiNG ppl'S *toot*... Wooo.... I dun WAn tt...buT whEn i Realli PlaY wiF Him, He iS quiTe gEntle... n0t as sCAry As He saYs... He N i EvEn SucCeeDed HitTing The ShuTTlec0ck Non-stop 2 eacH otHer 4 arD 30 times... Cool! AFtER A whilE, I wen 2 WEi Qin... 1 on 1... Yeah... it Was A sh0Rt traiNiNG Frm Him 2 Impr0ve my BasiCs... well, His SmAsh wAs... P O W E R!!
Damn PORN...I caNt EvEn C his Ball... JuZ tHe REsulTs frm tt SmaSh... hmmm... MaYb 1 day i caN do it 2!(lookiNg at ThE sKY N imAginE.... i EvERytimE Crap Abt SmaShiNG wiF A DRAg0n Behind Me... so poWEr... yEa, Hao liAn 2 DeRek n Wei Qin...CAn it HappeN?) wEn 4 a Break AfteR tt TrainiNG, N i Wen 2 Take On my 'Big' Opp0nEnt, 1 on 1... n0w n0 going easy 4 me liAo buT tHere Was S0metink Tt's Makin uS oFF-foRm... ThE tiRednESs... 1 hr n 45 mins of runNing Ard N shouTiNG my LuNgs oUt 4 me... 4 him, i Dunn0 wat he had d0ne buT he is Os0 half-dead... WE plaYed 4 15 minS N 4 me i waS liK, no no... Dun SmAsH... N AddiS0n will jump N senD me A Damn SmAsh... i onli REcEivE 2 of hiS SmaShEs... Others smaShes WEre liK so Fast or s0 FAr... tHen when it ReaChes 2pm, we weN 2 thE cAnTeeN 2 EAt... Hmmm... I bouGht A PlaTe oF Bee h00n Wif a hASh br0wn N A satay of SeSame Chicken... $2.60... nt bad... I was EatiNg at my Seat... I tAstEd tHe Hash br0wn 1st...
mY TEeth dun go iNto tHe Hash br0wN tt EasY...Hmmm...quiTe hArd... tHen, keck c0me N teLL me, "Lam, tHe auntiE tell me n0t 2 buy The HarsH br0wns leH... She say vEry haRd..." Hmmm... do i LooK S0 Inn0cEnt tt The AuntiE wAnnA bluFF my cASh or izzit ShE d0esnt n0e?? anYway, We WeNt h0me afTer EatiNG... Dun fEEl lik GoiNg AnYwHere bC0z i Am StickY...
EXERCISE MORE PPL!!! IT WILL MAKE U HEALTHY!!! THOSE TINKING OF REDUCING WEIGHT SHLD EXERCISE MORE!!! TAKE GOOD CARE OF UR HEALTH PPL!!!