<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
7:37 PM

1St DAy I steppEd INt0 A LAN sh()p In 2()()6!
We HaD ArrAnGed 2 MeeT At 11am At h0UgANg Mall...It WAs 11.05am, Th0se hU g0 oUT wiF me A fEw timEs Wld hAf n0e where i WAS... Yes, i wAs aT h0me... mAkiNg mY haiR... I Was s0 nERv0us... I duN WAnnA 2 B laTe eVErytIme... Last TimE I bEliVe In EArliESt BiRd GEt tHe W0rm, yet N0w I BeliVe iN ThE eArliEst w0rm gEt EatEn By THe biRds... S0 evErytime LAte liao.. n0w i'M trYiNg 2 chAngE Back 2 tHe previouS Me AS in MinDset 0f BeiNg eArly N laTe... BeiNG thE EarLy 1...

WhEn I fiNallY ReaCh hougAnG mAll, i wAs liK, ChEY... oNli KeCk WAs tHeRe... hE Was StANdiNg at The Shi Lin dEre... waitTing 4 hiS cRispY chiCkeNs... Few MinS laTer, Nic CamE... Foll0wed By Jas0n N EDiS0n... aFtEr tt, We WeN 2 the LAN sh0p... RAIDERS... The PlAce Wif LoTs N loTs oF Mem0RiEs... The plAce i C h0w tHe n00Bs GrEw inT0 prOs, GarY, Ah Na N VinAl... THe-DuNn0-h0w-2-plaYs BCame n0e-h0w-2-plaYs, BeRnArd... HaHa... aNd LiAn Jie tHe gUy Dunn0 h0w 2 run n sh00t LearnT h0w 2 run n Sh00t... lEt me JuZ REcall...

lASt timE, GarY, Ah Na, s0me1 wHiCh i DuN rEAlli RmB (s0Ri ARh) AnD VinaL CAmE 2 The LAN sh0p b4... N0t I haO liaN, BuT lASt time theY wERe n00bS, Play coUple 0f timES onli... wHeReas I plaYed m0re tHan a HundRed tiMes aT hOMe... Feel lIk i'M bullYiNg tHEm... A l0t oF meM0Ries s0 cutE N funNy... I rmb tis 1... I waS a CT, N i Was walkiN up Tis sl0pE...
tHen, In 0rDer 2 tRAin h0w 2 flasH... I thr0w a FlAshbAng... hEre...
wHeN I wAS waLkiNg Up THe sl0pe, I WAs conTinouSly Sh0t... I wAs liK, WAh, Si liao la... I dun EvEn n0e wHere He is in The gaMe...AlvIn waS SiTTiNG Opp0SitE of My C0m, FaciNG me... I wAS aBt 2 LiFt My HanD up 2 ExpREss I WAs kiLLed WhEn His SpeCs refleCted wHiTe FlasH... WTf... Haha... He looKed StuNNed... His ScReen Shld B liK

aFter I sAw he g0t flasHed, I Was liK lAuGhIn... ThEn ImmEdiately loOk 4 Him N killEd hIm... Yea, Thx U FLashbAng... My liFe was Red... Damn Heng... N0w, He's BcaMe A CS pro liao... Jump Can Aim HeaDsh0t.. AH nA,gARy N alvin Has Bcum tHe PooL_day Pro n0w.... WTf... Last Time i Can Kill Them 3-4 on 1 a few timES usIng A USP if i dun Rmb Wrongly... N0w, i tink tt's ImpoSSibLe...

AlriTe, Let's Get Back 2 2daE...Addis0n mEt Us tHerE N We All ChioNg RAIDERS... It Was liK vERi liTTle PPl... MuZ b Bc0z oF tHe ReopEniNg oF SCh bah... But TT scenE iS rArely Seen... We Get The C0ms n WEn 2 PlaY CS ...Wai Le0ng N F00kiE, in tHe LAN alreAdy, JoiN us... yEa... I t00k ThE C0m 2 thE eDge... TT c0m... Yea... QuitE niCe. Xcept 4 tHe speAkErs... tHru-oUt tHe 1st n 2nD hr, I WAs liK I t0t i hEArd PPl on My leFt... when i M0ve My m0uSe 2 the Left... Thx, n0 1... tHen, I hEard sh00Ting on my RigHT... I tuRned... Wtf... No1 wAs thEre... I BlAmed Keck 4 tuRninG his speakERs s0 loud tt it covER my Left speaker... Keck loWer his Vol. but sAme tink Happen... He LoWer Again... It still Happen... TheN keck loWers 4 tHe lasT time... hiS speakers waS n0t proDuciN anY sound liao...(s0Ri KECK...) I Feel Bad N ask Him 2 HigHer His Vol. tHen... Finally, I solVed thE mYsTery...tHe SpeakErs WeRe AT tHe wr0ng poSit0n!!! ThE leFt SpeAkEr wAs on My RiGht Side n The riGht SpeAkEr wAs on My Left Side. Try 2 sWitch TheiR poSit0ns But it liK tanglEd n0w... Damn iT... In The End... I buaY TAhaN... CloSed the SpeakErs n Played... Yeah... I realli Enj0yeD mySelf thEre... loTs n l0ts of FunnY stuFFs... WE weRe ShouTing As if ThE LAN sh0p WeRe owNed bY uS... L0ts of InciDenTs tt MakE mE laUghEd... m0sTlY is The KniFe maTch WE hAD... DAmn FunnY... LotS of GanGbAngS... LoTs 0f GrEnAdiNG... LoTs oF flaShes... yEah... g0t 1 inciDent,at De-DUst2 I wAS liK tHe LatEst 2 reACh tHE FigHt ScEne... Yeah... WhEn i ReaCh ThEre... My tEamMatEs weRE liK LyiNg On tHe Floor, In pOOl of Bl00d...(in THe gaMe)... 1st tink i do? PreSS tAB... Okie, i Am tHe onlY 1 leFt... EnemiES leFt? Ya, tHx U... 3... N it's A KNIFE MATCH!!! tHen, i Run 2warDs thE falleN TeamMatES N tRy 2 SavE tHem... Then... I sAW An EnemY... AlriTe... Time 4 s0me rEvEnge... I lefT-cliCk My mouSe 2 sCare him off... He dint back d0wn... Nvm, I tinK i CAn kill Him... Chiong ARH!!!! 5 sEcs laTer, I was RuNning In The OppoSite direcTion... Y? He hAS 2 BackUps Behind Him... Damn it... 2 me, CounTer-StRiKe haS bCum A DeaTh-CatChiNg... Once cAugHt, GONE!!! YeA... Nic Was H0t ()n My Tail at tIs plaCe...I In 0RdER 2 Scare hiM oFF, ThrEw A gREnAde... It BoUnCes On tHe Wall N FleW baCk... BOOM!!! N i sAw the t0p oF my ScReen... Nic was BomBed 2 DeaTh by me... LolZ... tHen, An0thER CAse wAS liK... we SAy kniFe-mAtcH in The De_dust d0wnstairs tt TunnEl... WAh, I waS liK tHe LeaDer... ChioNg in... TheN GrenaDes sTArtEd FlYiNg 2waRds me N flasHes 2... Fuck... i RetReaTEd... tHen... I ClimBed Up 2 tHe UpstaiRs 2 Haf A bIrd-eYe ViEW oN mY tEammATes... I saW 2 of Them ChioNg in liK SUpeRmaNs... TheN, 4 Came OuT... tHe 4 of Them WeRe n0t frm My tEam... WTf!!! In tHe End, I wAs GanGbaNged 2 DeatH... ThEn iN Icew0Rld... nIc was liK haHA... KeNa KiLLed By Me Dunn0 d0zEns of tiMes... ThEn wHeN hE FinAlly Killed me.. Nxt Rd he wAs KillEd bY mE... HAha... I duNNo Y he Is juZ sO 'HenG' 2 walk The SamE lAne AS me... ThEn, I pUrp0Sely aIm heAdsh0ts at Nic... c0z he WAs liK s0 FunnY... UsinG Arr0w-keYs 2 m0ve... Haha...(n0t inSultiNG ppl UsiNG aRr0w-keYs...) n He KepT complainiNG he Was killEd bY me...(complAiNts As in laugHing N complaiNiNG)... TheN ValeNtiNe 0s0...daMn FunnY... He Was hEaDsh0tted by Me 4 3-4 times constantly 4 3-4 rounds in tHe ExaCt Same PLacE...anYway, it wAs Realli Fun... N 2 moRE tinks... SorRy la Edis0N, U 1st timE PlaYiNG yet i kepT KillinG u...CAnt BLamE me la, iF i Let u liVe, u Camp At WulU wulU plACe N kill Me AgaiN... HahA, jkjk.. N tHe 2nD tiNk is KECK FINALLY KNIFED s0me1... Haha...hE keep LaugHiNg At thE LAN SHOP!! Wooo, KECK...(n0t suanIng U LA)aFtEr tt, i WEn h0mE N weN 2 Sch 2 ColleCt EAGLES award wif ADDIS0n, jas0N n Edis0N... I sAw Mr Wu ouTsiDe StaFF R00m, he l00Ked At me WiF WeiRd fAces... I guEss He muz B disapp0iNted i SpikEd mY haiR baH n I wEar A ch0kEr bAh... AfteR gEtting The AWard, WEn 2 HouganG mall ArCade 2 PlaY dAyt0NA!!! lolz... Keck N ValeNtinE, tHx U... I wAs lik LearniNg h0w 2 skiD tHen KenA cRASh bc0z u 2 squeeze me!!! wah laU, I tiNk i nXt time Dun Buy Car liao... Haha... after tt, We met J-cHan... Ya... Tok aBt His nEW Sch n Dance in his new JC which i guess eveRy scH is doiNg tt...afTer tt, vAlentine n me weN 2 hougAng Green... ya, we Found A new LAN sh0p tHEre... Cool! $2 per hr... Same as RAIDERS but They haF loTs of GamEs... YEAH!!! I tiNk TheiR c0m looKs POWER!! AFtER ValeNTiNe BouGht his GamEs n I lend KING KONG the gamE 2 him, I weN h0me... PlAying Game is Fun At h0me, CounTer-StrikE al0nE is n0t vEri fun... bUt PlaYing CounTer-sTRike wiF Online ppl Is quiTe fuN... Playing CounTer-strikE wif FrenZ is SupER fuN... Y?? bc0z BeiNG wiF Frenz is realli SupER fuN...

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger