


Laying in the cosiness of my bed, I was aslp, in my dreamland... Suddenly, my handphone rang, I forced myself 2 pick up the fone... Thank you! It was Keck!!!
" Hey, Lam, wat u wearing?" Tt qn make me omost wanna kill him, lol... Anyway, I was in a blur state n so I juz say Sch U n then Keck advised me 2 wash my face 1st n he hung up... Me, feeling still sleepy, lay on my bed n wait 4 the recharge of my strength... After quite a while, I gathered all my strength n went 4 a bath 2 wake myself up... B4 I noe it, I was late again... Tt's 1 of my very very bad points...
Met up wif Lian Jie outside my house n met up wif alfred downstairs of my block...The 3 of us were half-chatting half-walking when we saw Ber... We hurried n when we reached the bus-stop, most of the peeps haf arrived... Even Damien the super 'fast' king oso arrived liao... Left wif Ming Wei n Keck... Ard 5 mins, we saw them coming n not long after, our bus came... 147!
On the bus, Lian Jie was buzi asking us 2 quieten down... Lol, well, I admit we r out of sch liao but I haf 2 say we are realli damn noisy on the bus... Haha...
Actually, I realli dun haf the intention of coming to tis fun fair, last time is bcoz lik lots of peeps chionging tt fun fair so feel fun n can u noe, see see people... Haha... But now, Dr.Lam not feeling despo liao, n is like quite a no. of ppl not going... Anyway, was quite blur abt how 2 go there but heng, we got Damien... Lol...
Finally, after a while of walking, we found it! I was lik, wat the... tis place 'a bit small' mah, n then after a couple of steps i took, a little girl came n gav me a map of their sch... After walking a while, some of us nided 2 ans the nature's call, so we headed off 4 toilet... We found the guy's toilet but saw gals inside... Hmmm... Interesting... Lol, I wen 2 throw away a emptied drink n then wen 2 ask keck where's the toilet juz 2 cfm tt tt toilet realli is a male toilet... Gotten the confirmation frm keck n I wen in... "Oi!" I turned my head n saw an auntie oi-ing me, tinking I was a peeping Tom... Thanks mah, keck... lol... After xplaining 2 tt auntie, I wen 2 the other 1 n wen 2 comb my hair... Ming wei came out of the cubicle n tell me tt the door is spoilt, I heck care his advice n wen in... I tried 2 come out after my business n DAMN!!! The door wont bulge! Damn it! "BOOOOM!" Ming wei came 2 my rescue by kicking the door... Lol...I immediately get out of the toilet n carried on our xploration... I recalled abt our Montfort Funfair n then looked at tis fun fair... Hmmmm... Looks lik I haf nv come 2 a real fun fair so far in Montfort Sch...
A short tour ard tt sch confirmed my statement... They haf horses at the field, they haf DJ, they haf "paste-mania", they haf arcade machines n theme park's machines... Woah... They even haf the haunted house tinky... After walking a while, I suddenly rmb tt I had actually came 2 tis sch a few yrs ago during my NPCC road marshalling... Yes, lots of memories came 2 my brain all of a sudden... I still rmb being scolded by my CI 4 using my NPCC glove
2 eat popcorn... Haizz, those are the old times... Now, I am out of NPCC liao lo ! At 1st, we wanted 2 go into the haunted hse, but the price of 1 entry was... erm... 10 bucks! Well, quite 'cheap' la... It has the same cost of buying a pirated ps2 game which is scary n it lasts u a few wks lor... So, we wen away, in search of finding the quickest way 2 get rid of our $5 ticket... We arrived at the canteen... 1st try of spending our ticket was going 2 the pasta-mania shop 2 buy pasta... Lian Jie came back wif a disappointed face telling us the pasta is sold out... WHAT! Sianz... We carried on walking deeper into the canteen n I saw the ice-cream waffle store... I bought 2 waffles and tried 2 eat... Lian came n ask 4 a little, I gave him my 1 little piece and Lian bite till veri pae chae, I 'ended Lian's misery by asking him 2 eat the whole piece... Lian swallowed the full tink... In fact I dun mind Lian doing tt, but... the chocolate cream was all inside Lian's stomach... I asked Lian 2 help me get some more cream but he dun wan!!! I asked Keck he oso dun wan... Haha, I oso scare 2 go... Lol... Keck was sabotaged by Jia Jun abt getting a handphone no. frm a gal that sell the ice-cream waffle sia... Haha, veri funny... Dunno y, but keck was my laughing-bag...
So, after a while more, we all decided 2 spend our money on curry chickens, well, it was 5 bucks, so we feel it is the best way 2 end our tour here... We bought 2 of tt n wen out of the canteen, we walked past a few 'quite small' speakers...
They are bigger than my head by around 4 times? I try 2 dodge the soundwave of the speakers... After my misson was successfully achieved, I turned my head 2 check the rest up, I found Alvin going near 2 the speaker, well, he dun feel a tink... But tt isnt the most suprising tink, Jojo frm behind followed Jia Jun but he put juz 2 the speaker, i was like stunned, are they out of their minds? Well, i tink if i do tt, blood will b flowing out frm my opposite ear... Lol... After staying more 4 some chatting n suaning, we decided 2 leave the sch, tt marks the end of our journey in CHIJ St. Nicks...
Looks like I dun regret going there... Time 2gether wif my old frenz is getting lesser n lesser now, so muz treasure these times... U ppl 2, rmb, dun take tinks 4 granted... Some tinks may seem useless 2 u now or unimportant, some ppl may seem unimportant in ur life, make no diff. 2 ur life, but dun take them 4 granted, mayb u will regret it when they are realli gone...