
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
11:55 AM
NYAA bronze finally!!!
I can't really stop thinking abt 2dae the past few weeks, y? I am getting closer n closer 2 my poly's orientation camp... Oh man... Well, can't stop thinking got 2 meaning, 1 is I think it is going 2 b so exciting tt I cant stop thinking, or the 2nd 1 is I think it is so scary that I keep fearing tt day 2 come...
Well, my ans. is the 2nd 1... Yes! I muz haf everyday suan ppl saying "whoooo, haha, I can make frenz wif lots of (chio-bu)s after my camp and mayb some good frenz..." Well, that was a damn joke, and now I am feeling shaky everytime I think abt tt camp... Guess bcoz tis is the 1st time I am going 2 camp overnite wif gals eh? 10 yrs in boys' sch, oh cmon! N my hp contacts got like ard 3 gals mah, n got 2 is like my relative, my sister... Dun laugh leh... Haha... Mayb it's bcoz I am 2 shy? Haha... Actually I dun mind a camp, but cmon, dun get me an overnite 1... Cmon! I am still shaking! DAMN it! Bathing wif dudes tt I noe for only 1 day? Hmmmm... Let's not think abt it anymore...
2dae I put on my new year shirt n then a pairs of jeans n chiong 2 Montfort Sec 2 get my NYAA... So we all met up there n took a sch-bus there... Thru-out the journey, i was listening 2 my ipod video... Sometimes wld take off 1 of the ear-piece 2 chat wif my old frenz... On the bus are me, my old frenz (all of us out of montfort sec liao) n our dear NCOs tis year... But I keep hearing loud noises even wif my both ear-pieces still intact... Ubin juz turned his head n tell me, "Lam, ur cadets leh..." I juz find an excuse 4 myself n then looked away frm ubin n started pondering... Wat a failure I am... Then came the tots of wat will happen if I had bcum a CI, will tis whole scenario b diff.?
So we arrived at somewhere which I dint noe... We slowly made our way into the DBS bank n headed to the hall... We had ourselves seated n started chatting... Heng Tee started 2 try 2 take foto of me, he say he wanna 2 show 2 his sis... Lol, I was like, wtf, I dun wanna 2 b famous down there bcoz of tis!!!! So I dodged here n there, I noe I shldnt b behaving tt way but no choice, I dun wanna b shot!!! After a while, Heng Tee took a unclear shot n then decide tt tt was the best shot he could get... Lol... We waited n waited, Guest of Honour came, then speeches then started the award-presenting... Whooo, finally... Took quite a while 2 reach my turn... I briefly walked on stage n shook hand wif tt Minister n received a red-rod... Whoooo, sia la... After bowing 2 the audience, I went down n headed back 2 my seat... Then my juniors were like " Hey, go out... Go out"
I heeded their advice n went out... There was tis lady tt asked me 2 hand over the rod... Chey!!! It's 4 show only!!! I handed the rod and returned 2 my seat... After the award-receiving, there was tis speech... Well, she was trying 2 promote her book n she was thanking every1 4 giving her the strength to finish the book... Well, she realli looks n sounds like my form teacher, Mrs Pereira... I am like, "are they sisters?"...
Anyway, after a while, it was farewell time! N we had buffet! Sia la... The plate was damn small, cant realli contain much sia... Everytink was okay xcept 4 the egg tarts... Though mini, their taste was "Mmmmmmmmmm..." I keep going back 2 the table n eat n eat... Then Mr. Loh came over n handed us the cert. n the badge...
Whoooo... But it feels weird, I am out of npcc liao, y do I nid tt badge 4? Lol, can it realli like grant me a advantage over job interview? Lol... Tis is 2 b known yrs later... 4 now, let's worry abt juz the camp... Haizzz...
Will I come back frm the camp wif smiles, or wif blue-blacks? Haha, the answer, I'll juz haf 2 slowly wait n c... Wish me luck dudes!! When I come back, it's outing time!!! YEAH?
Me
Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989
My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem
When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright
This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D
Introduction
sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!
Tag Me
My Brothers and Sisters
alvin liM Kai Hui//
J-Chan//
zhi H0ng //
DalTon, My 'C0uSin' //
Lian Jie //
WEi NAn //
Damien //
AbaNg Khai //
WennA //
MicheLLe //
Ah Na //
OyL! //
LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories
January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009
Credits
gwend
blogskins
blogger