<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
2:26 AM

MY BROTHER AND MY DAD.
Hmmm... I am gonna tok abt my brother first,
ehhhhh... we aint related by blood, but we are realli brothers. Lol... So hu is him? Ehhhh... He flew off but 2 Canada 2dae... Haha, My Dude, Hongie... Lol... His plane was 6am 2dae, but Ah Na jio me out 2 meet him at 11pm the prev. day n thon at the airport... Lol, only the 2 of us... Ubin n Shaun take so long 2 come! I tot it was a big gang lor! But cannot blame them, hehe, cos they all haf 2 study mah... Hey, Hongie, nxt time try 2 leave or come on a noon or nite la... Hehe...

Had some tok wif Ah Na all the way from his hse downstair tt bus-stop 2 the airport. We reach like 12? Had supper at the Burger King. Lol, n we waited till 2am n there comes Binnie n Moley. Bloody Ah Na n Shaun, keep scolding Bastar* n Moth**fUc*er... Try 2 dun scold all these leh, knn, it is insulting 2 the parents even though u all dun mean it la... Haha... Okay? Lock lock the finger?

Zhi Hong arrived at 3-4am, I not sure of the exact time, n we had a short chat. Lol... We were only toking a while when tis 'cool' guy came n say "What's wif the black shirt" in a very ANGMOH essence. Zhi Hong had a chat wif me n then came back 2 us. Lol, Binnie n Zhi Hong had some bloody fight.

Then, came, weighing over 455 pounds, M O L E Y! Give me a M! M! Give me a O! O! Give me a L! L! Give me a E! E! What did you GET? MOLE-oooo! I cant hear u, MOLE-OOOOOO! Lol, shaun got into the fight wif his 'a bit got colour' de phone. He hit Binnie wif tt phone damn hard lor! Damn scary... Then, came Shaun again with a hit 2 Binnie's phone... Lol, that realli gonna hurt... It was damn crazy the 3 of them, fighting in the airport. Lol, a fight wif lots of 'throat-jabs'. Me, of cos dint participate, I am so innocent, I wont fight. Haha, but I was enjoying as a spectator. Lol...

Then, it was time 2 Hongie 2 leave... Leave S'pore again, leaving us again... Haizz... There are so many things I wanna say but dint say, don't worry, not gay stuffs la... Lol... Haha... Anyway, take good care of urself dude... Seriously, I don't feel anytink when u left at tt time, but when I reach home, I start 2 feel it... Yeah, my brother flew away again! Damn it! My good old porn sound making mate n my singing partner, n my veri good old fren. If u read my blog, hope u realli know tt there are so many of us waiting 4 u in S'pore yeh? Haha, got time come n visit lao-da, juz a blink of eye, tt day u had 2 left S'pore had arrived n was gone so fast, so fast 4 even me 2 say anytink 2 u... Haizzz... Actually I got bring camera yeh noe? But dunno y dun haf the courage 2 take it out! Wat The fuck rite? Nxt time come back n beat me! Then take again... Haha, okay?

I reached home at ard 6-7am... Then slp awhile, then wake up at 9am liddat... Lol... My job a bit fun, support my dad's ladder when he is climbing up 2 the roof of tis.
Trust me, it is bloody high frm the roof, my dad don't allow me up 2 the roof, juz let me stay on the 2nd floor. But the old lady and uncle of the house were nice, they kept asking me down 2 the 1st floor 2 block away frm the sun. They even gave me honeydews n newspaper 2 enjoy. Lol, nice people sia. When my dad came out then I went to support the ladder... It is DAMN HEAVY!!! There was tis moment when suddenly I feel I lost control n feel the ladder dropping down... But as I stepped more firmly to the ground and grabbed the ladder harder, it went stable... It was very Heng... I cant imagine if... CHOY!! *Touch WOOD*... But It was Hell of an experience... Well, let's tok abt my dad now... Haha, actually he is still quite a mystery to me sia, sad to say... Even though I am his son, I dun realli noe him well enuff...

He is someone I can say is mouth hard heart soft and tt's y sometimes I hate him to the core... Nowadays he is a whole lot better... He is known as the terror in my hse... He caned and whacked like no ppl's business...
I still rmb those 'little' punishments he did to me... I still rmb I was having a fever when he bloody caned me bcos I dun let my sister sit on my bed... His 'trademark' was to lock you in a room and caned you till u 'die'... My mum would be like shouting for my dad to stop outside the room. He also asked me to kneel for forgiven, and sometimes wif unsharp screws on my fucking knee... Also, I rmb that I nv drink water chestnut when he ask me to drink, he bloody locked me outside the door and only allowed me to come home after I drank... I was damn small that time, damn afraid, crying non-stop... Does he realli feel pain when he is doing those shits to me? Is his heart made of steel? Well, I dunno and does these punishments changed me into a good guy? Well, I can't really answer but I realli hoped I rmb these punishments well and NEVER do that to my children...

My dad care a lot abt his face, he nv realli apologise... When he quarrel with my mum, he uses the tactic of playing
http://www.jainworld.org/clipartimages/Ice%20cube.jpghttp://www.russrestaurants.com/images/plus-sign.jpghttp://pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/article/541/541929/rome-total-war-20040824042254068.jpg
'Cold War'...

His Cold War is the ultimate! He can totally ignore you no matter what you do... When he totally ignored my mum, I sometimes almost went to his face and beat him up... Well, however, sometimes he looks damn pitiful... There is quite a few moments when I really feel damn sad for my dad cos he is like damn lonely and just like to keep things to himself... But now, he is better, haha, he likes to share his troubles with my mum liao! Whooooo, tt's wat a couple shld do wat... Seeing them patching up and joke around really make me happy...
Well, back to my father, he is realli good nowadays la, but sometimes I realli feel I aint a good son, I like to talkback no matter even if I am wrong... I oso dunno why the fuck I do this but it is just like uncontrollable... He treats me real, he would buy things home n he even help me buy wine lor... I really love my Dad... And my MUM too!

Using this blog, I wanna say out things that I will take maybe a 100 years to say from my mouth:
"Hey Mum and Dad, Even Though I never say these out, even though I always scold you guys, even though I never tell you guys my troubles, even though I never realli stay at home and talk with you guys, I know you guys to know that ur SON, Lam Yong Jin, realli love you guys a lot a lot... I am happy I become your son... In my eyes, You Guys are The BEST PARENTS! 爸爸妈妈,我爱你们。。。 Sorry all the troubles I had given to u all, Sorry and Thanks... Thanks for doing all those things for me... I am sorry I nv type in chinese for all because my pinyin realli sucks... 爸爸妈妈,谢谢。。。

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger