<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 18, 2007
9:19 PM

The Cold Truth...

Yeah... Today... The Best Day Even In my Entire Life... I learnt the truth frm Jia Yun that she has a person she likes... WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Good For HER!! I am so happy... WOOOOHOOOO!!! This is the face I will show definitely in front of everyone... U can scold me 'fake' like Jia Yun n Xuqi but I still believe in acting happy and friendly so as to give ppl good memories... Haha... Also, I feel that it's natural for some ppl like me 2 not show tt we are sad when we are real fucking sad... Lol... It's not bcos we wanna act HERO but bcos we dun wan you guys 2 worry abt us... N it's realli not easy acting happy and cool when ur inside is like crap...

Today, me, Nigel, Jerry, Jia Yun n Joanna were at the canteen 2 toking n eating... Lol... Nigel omost say out the Truth, I WANNA KILL YOU NIGEL!! Haha... But I understand la, u are juz trying 2 help... It is oso ard tis point I heard sometink abt she keep going msn. Haha, it's true, these few days she keep appearing online... Makes me damn happy but when I tok 2 her, BINGO, sometimes she juz dun wanna reply... WoooHOOO!! Tt feeling rocks... It feel like 10 ppl is holding a rock and smashing ur heart and yet u cant die... U will b like staring at the screen w8ing for her 2 reply and slowly u will wanna give up... N in the end, you will leave ur com on and go 2 slp, hoping 2 see a reply the nxt morning and everytime, it ended up a disappointment... Back 2 the canteen, Jia yun was saying that 'she' keeps going online for Mr. 'ahem'... Lol... Thru-out the whole day, I cant believe I cant fucking concentrate... Tt sentence keep flashing in my mind...

Finally, I took a bus home and sms Jia Yun abt telling me the truth... WOOOHOOO!!! BINGO!!! Joanna like someone! WOOOHOOO!!! BINGO!!! I was walking home frm the bus-stop tt I alighted and I was listening 2 退后 by Jay Chou... N I found myself tearing... DAMN IT!!! It's fucking public!!! Yet, I juz cant realli control... Don't worry, I dint cry like a baby, I cry like a man who lost his heart, with no whining, no shouting, juz tearing, with pieces of my heart being smashed... ALL DREAMS ABOUT OPERATION 'CHASING MJ', confessing, hugging, holding hands juz flew away... These dreams kept me alive for these past few months n they juz flew away... COOOOOOOOL!!! N today she heard tt I have a blog n ask me for the address... LOL! If u noe my blog, I tink I will realli die... Anyway, hope you have happiness... N I seriously want you 2 rest more... I heard u telling me abt u omost kena bang by car bcos u are like slp-walking, CMON!!! I dun wan you 2 get hurt ya? N if tt guy bully u, juz tell me, I will help u settle... LOL...

Today is the 1st day I hope this sem can juz be gone within a blink of an eye... It's nt ur fault, not his fault, it's nobody's. Take care ya?

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH YONG LIANG!!! May aLL ur dreams come true!

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger