Saturday, January 06, 2007
1:34 AM
The Hesitation DAY...
Yea... Today is the ultimate FUCKED UP DAY...
I know this look familiar... Ah na's wallpaper rite? Haha, no choice, this sign is the best la to describe my feeling now... Sorry Ah na, I pose you... Haha... Why today fucked up? Today, I feel like a fucking man wif no mouth... Today, I did a real damn crazy presentation n acting for my SocPsy Tutorial... N do you know why I do that? 50% I wanna make my class laugh, bcos laughter really makes me happy, bcos I like people to laugh, tt's wat keep a joker alive... What about another 50%? Haha, it is bcos I wanna see your smile! I wanna hear ur laughter, I wanna see you laugh out loud bcos of me! I want you to be happy! I know ur life is stressed in Ngee Ann... I just wanna help out... But that presentation was a failure in making you laugh or smile bcos you already had ur entertainment using ur laptop... Haha... Guess I wasnt impressive enough... Did you know that everytime everyday I wanna talk to you, a thousand things are going thru in my mind? And when I realli managed to say sometink, I stuttered n lost control of my speaking... I keep thinking issit bcos I am speaking english tt's y? Well, I dunno! It is just like everytime I speak to you, I will be damn nervous, damn afraid, afraid of making you upset, afraid of you hating me, afraid of saying the wrong things... I am a shit-crap talker but when I saw you, I lost that ability... I just dunno WHY!!! Why is my guts so SMALL!!!? I don't blame anyone, I blame MR. FUCKING LAM YONG JIN! That bloody coward can go poke himself using his own sword he wear ard his neck! You may feel I am a total diff. person when I use msn or sms to tok to you, bcos I feel less stressed using those things... N wat's the best part? She is just like the prev. gals I like, she came online once in a pink moon? And she check her sms and reply once in a purple sun... Lol... I dunno la... I was hesitating shld I gave her up today earlier today... It is like, I am realli veri tired trying to chase her even though my moves weren't very obvious... I am like left wif 4 more wks? After which we will switch class? N it is like super hard that we will still get into the same class? I told myself that I shld give up, but whenever I tink of ur face n ur voice... I feel that determination to give u up was like a sword verusing the power of a shield made of paper. I just cant give u up... I realli cant...
I just feel damn idiot cos we were like the first friends to make in T1A2 bcos we were at the first same project for writcomm. But look at now, there is like no progress... Sometimes, I realli feel like killing myself due to my lack of guts! Anyway, here's a song for you, the translated and edited version, I hope I can sing to you one day...
情非得已
难已忘记 初次见你 一双迷人的眼睛
在我脑海里 你的身影 挥散不去
握你的双手感觉你的温柔
真的有点透不过气
你的天真 我想珍惜
看到你受委屈我会伤心
哦~~~只怕我自己会爱上你
不敢让自己靠得太近
怕我没什么能够给你
爱你也耍要很大的勇气
只怕我自己会爱上你
也许有天会情不自禁
想念只让自己苦了自己
爱上你是我情非得已
难已忘记 初次见你
一双迷人的眼睛
在我脑海里
你的身影
挥散不去
握你的双手感觉你的温柔
真的有点透不过气
你的天真 我想珍惜
看到你受委屈我会伤心
哦~~~只怕我自己会爱上你
不敢让自己靠得太近
怕我没什么能够给你
爱你也耍要很大的勇气
只怕我自己会爱上你
也许有天会情不自禁
想念只让自己苦了自己
爱上你是我情非得已
什么愿意
我竟然有会遇见你
我真的真的不愿意
就这样陷入爱的陷井
OH~~只怕我自己会爱上你
不敢让自己靠得太近
怕我没什么能够给你
爱你也耍要很大的勇气
只怕我自己会爱上你
也许有天会情不自禁
想念只让自己苦了自己
爱上你是我情非得已
爱上你是我情非得已
Lam's shitty version:
I know this sucks... But, trust me, the tunes will go smoothly if you adjust the real song tune... Haha... I ain't trying to show off or embarrass myself, just feel that I shld express myself...
I wont Forget how we first met,
That big pair of pretty eyes,
Deep inside my brain, Your pretty voice, can't go away,
Hoping that I could really get to hold your hand,
Hope until I cannot breathe innnn,
Your innocence, I wanna keep,
See you stressed up, I will kena heart-ache...
Fearing that next term I wont be with you,
Also scared that you will get attached,
know that I could give you nothing more,
except love n care n tiny shoulder,
I am afraid that if I confess now, you will never ever come too near,
then we might even lose our friendship,
I will never want that to happen...
Never Forget how you first smile,
That really little cute dimple,
Deep inside my brain, Your perfect smile, can't fade away,
Hoping that someday you will somehow like me too,
which I know that will not come true,
your stressful life, I wanna share, remember Yong Jin is always right here...
Fearing that next term I wont be with you,
Also scared that you will get attached, know that I could give you nothing more, except love n care n tiny shoulder,
I am afraid that if I confess now,
you will never ever come too near,
then I might even lose you as a friend,
I will never want that to happen...
I try to forget yea,
about the feelings have for you,
but ur face, ur voice and ur smile just make it simply impossible.EVERYTHING!!
Fearing that next term I wont be with you,
also scared that you will get attached,
know that I could give you nothing more,
except love n care n tiny shoulder,
I am afraid that if I confess now,
you will never ever come too near,
then I might even lose you as a friend,
I rather choose to zip my mouth,
even though you'll nv find out.