Thursday, January 18, 2007
1:33 AM
Things are not that good after all...
I realli dunno wat the hell is happening... But my relationship wif her is juz like a roller-coaster... Sometimes I would feel that the chances of being wif her is 50%! But sometimes I would feel the chance be decreased to abt 0.00000%. Why is life like tis? N may I noe WHAT THE FUCK IS LOVE? I'm sorry for the harsh word but realli, WAT THE FUCK IS LOVE? Sometimes I realli wanna give her up, seeing her reply on msn, seeing her non-reply to my SMS, seeing her unhappy face when she response to my 'hello'. I got the determination to like hide in a cave and then after ten months come out so that I can forget abt her totally. But then, sometimes she would like do those stuffs like wat I say in my prev. post to make me feel that I shldnt give up. She would smile at me and then give tt ultimate cute face... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Also, I noted the fact that the no. of ppl that like her too are like SO MANY! I would look at myself in my mirror and ponder... Hmmm... If I get a queue no., I shld b at no. 5068. Hahahaha... LOSER LAM! FUCKING LOSER!
Recently, a guy gave her a coffee when we were discussing abt our location production nvp3... Wah... Damn thoughtful rite tt guy? Haha... Well, I can say that I can do better. I dun mind running to Johor to buy chewing gum or even Italy to buy pasta for you to eat. There are so many things I wanna do but I feared that after I do that you would avoid me... I feel like bringing forward my operation 'chasing MJ' to tomorrow, to this week, to NOW. But then again, I imagined abt the effects of maybe being avoided by you, I feel that I should postpone that operation. Then, came the idea of having the chalet, which make me dun even feel like launching tt operation at all...
Haha... I cant believe the twist of my life within like 1 day? Lol... What my life got 10000 millions colour? FUCK LA... I now cant even see black n white... Maybe Ah Na is right, we are ppl from different world... I am juz a fucking rat but you are a beautiful swan... Haha... U can FLY but I can only crawl... Btw, Ytd, I heard frm JJ that she felt giddy when walking the stairs... I wanted 2 sms her abt telling her 2 take care all these but bcos she dint reply my prev. sms, I dun wan to like create the sudden randomness... I noe you cant hear frm here but, I juz wanna ask you and hope the gurdian angel ard u will protect u no matter wat... N please... Take care of your health... Sleep More... I noe a lot of assignments BUT CAN U FUCKING REST? Sorry for my harsh tone but please... Take care of ur health... Not only her, But oso ALL MY FRENZ OUT THERE, MY LOVED ONES!! TAKE CARE OF UR HEALTH... Don't work 2 HARD until u forget ur health, ya?
And btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALENTINE NG!!! WHOOOOOO!!! We will be brothers forever!