<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, January 05, 2007
3:59 PM

Yeahhhh... YEAR 2007!

Oh man!!!!!! It's YEAR 2007!!! One YEAR since I started tis BLOG!!! Whoooo... Some fireworks please...

Happy NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Whooooooo... Sorry I posted tis quite late... haha... But my greeting to u guys is still the sincerest and fresh bath from oven! The fireworks WERE POWER!!! But I was blocked again by a lampost... Damn IT!!! Tough luck sia... But I was tinking that time that hu cares? 2006 is an unlucky year for me, maybe things change when 2007 arrive and I will be living happily ever after. I was still holding onto the hope but the hope were gone the moment I walked away from the bridge where I had stand to see the fireworks. Firstly, we took ard 3 hrs to bloody get out of that area, TOWN! We walked like mad man... Damn tiring, I shldnt haf wear long sleeves... Damn it, I oso shldnt haf wear long pants... Wanna look good on a New year has gotten me into deep, hot soup... I was sweating like mad... But nvtheless we managed to get onto a shuttle bus n reach aljunied n then we head off to hougang n went home... However, the story doesnt end there... B4 I slammed the cab's door, I got a bad feeling... But feeling lazy, I heck care n nv check the cab's seat... When I went home, I juz can't find my phone... I call myself 3 times... 1st time no 1 pick up, 2nd time, it was rejected I tink, the 3rd time an uncle picked up... That uncle told me that he was at yishun n had to 'on the meter' if i want him to come back n return the hp. N so, 'happily', I got the phone back but hafta pay 13 bucks... Tt's still the beginning, the nxt day, I had fun n after I came home frm supper
http://sparklette.net/archives/394/stingray.jpghttp://www.arthurhungry.com/pictures/jan04/meegoreng.jpghttp://onokinegrindz.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/carrotcake.jpg...
Damn SONG!!!!

But when I went home, I saw my fren Jia Yun's convo wif me I was FUCKING STUNNED... She told me that my mic web research project is due the NEXT DAY!!! And at that time, I only had 5 ppl's projects... I need like 8 more? It was a class work n I was the leader so I was like panicking like crap... I called every1 up, msn them, sms them and finally I was left wif 4... Let's called her MJ shall we? Haha... MJ was at a party at that time and she had done the project liao n had to come home to submit to me... I w8ed till like 5am when I accidentally fell aslp... I woke up n saw my msn being crashed and then her chat window wif me was crashed too... I CANT SEE WHAT SHE HAD MSN ME!! But heng, she send me to my mail... N she wrote abit abt tt party which make me veri happy, as in, I feel like she treats me like a close fren... YAY!!!! When I was reading halfway, a bloody small bee
http://www.varsity.com/images/upload/varsity_newsletters/mascotcostumes/buzz%20bee%20408.jpg
chiong my monitor... It is bcos it was damn early in the morning and the only light was my laptop, attracting these bees... Let me tell u they were one of my top fears... But bcos I was reading her email n plus the anger of me failing to be awake to tok 2 her, I just grabbed the bee by my finger wif the ZZzzzz sound n walk towards the kitchen n gave it a 'home-run'. Then, I went to slp after I compile n then, I woke up at 11am n continued to rush ppl 2 give me the projects... By 2pm, I am only left me 1 person's project... LIM JIA YUN's!!!! I called her all these but no pickup, I tot she had do my project until she fainted or sometink... *TOuch Wood*... I was panicking abt how 2 print 70 pages n gave it to my teacher by 6pm, which was the deadline... Luckily, I managed to get the teacher to push back the deadline to nxt day... Tt's was the most heng part in 2007 I guessed... Lol, then Jia yun came online at 6pm n told me she fell aslp... N that she haben do yet... Lol, in the end, I managed to compile everytink nicely at ard 9.30pm... Whoooooo.... That wasnt the main part, the main part was when I use the sch com to print out my 73pages, I binded them n was abt 2 submit when I found out some of the pics werent printed out!!!
WAT THE BLOODY FUCK!!! It was bcos some ppl copy the pics in a weird way which only mac com can see but not the window com, which my sch's com is... DAMN IT!!! TOugh Luck huh? All the shits like damn fucked... And now as I am writing tis post, I am having a stomache ya noe? Due to bcos I ate Lor Mee and drink cold water... I tink... Okay, tt's all 4 2dae's post...

AND Rmb, dun mixed hot Lor Mee wif cold water... Lol...

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger