Friday, February 16, 2007
10:28 AM
OPERATION MJ CANCELLED!!!
OPERATION MJ CANCELLED!!! I FUCKING REPEAT OPERATION MJ CANCELLED!!!
Yeah... Nowadays, I feel quite free... No longer care if she reply my sms or if she is my valentine for my Valentine's day. Nowadays, I walk alone w/o STRESS, w/o caring if I am able to hold her hands, if I am at all attractive to her, w/o caring who the fuck she likes.
Wah... I miss this kind of carefree life man... It's really, "LIKE A BIRD"... Flying in the big sky... It has been a long day since I experienced this... Haha... Maybe being single aint that bad afterall, like Nigel say. You are able to do a lot a lot of things... That's y these few days I keep devoting myself to singing... FUCKING SHIT!!! It's damn crazy... It's like last time I can fly to high-tone easily but now, I cant even reach high-tone!!! WTF!!! No matter wat, I will TRAIN!!! TRAIN UNTIL I DIE... I wanna SING FOR THE WORLD!!!
These few weeks has really been a disaster for me, and Dr. Lam seriously wanna thanks ALL THOSE PPL WHO HAVE BEEN STANDING THERE FOR ME... Some have their own problems but still come and console me, I really go into www.touched.com... Thank you all... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!