Friday, March 02, 2007
7:18 AM
Confusion.com
Today... I realli declared that I am in www.confusion.com... Love is like such weird journey man... Say give up and think that you give up but when u see her again, smiling at you, laughing at you, disturbing you, it means you think do you realli wanna give her up... Valentine's day has passed, people's birthday has oso passed. So many golden opportunities but you missed it... You were halfway on the train of 'forgetting-her' and to 'freedom', but yet, now, u are hesitating... You are thinking about jumping out of the train now. You know that you will get hurted but the idea of being possible to be with her makes you feel that it is worth it even though the jumping off the train is going 2 cost ur life. Well, life is weird isnt it? I haf really reached a crossroad now... Hesitating... W8ing for an answer...
Me
Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989
My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem
When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright
This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D
Introduction
sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!
Tag Me
My Brothers and Sisters
alvin liM Kai Hui//
J-Chan//
zhi H0ng //
DalTon, My 'C0uSin' //
Lian Jie //
WEi NAn //
Damien //
AbaNg Khai //
WennA //
MicheLLe //
Ah Na //
OyL! //
LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories
January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009
Credits
gwend
blogskins
blogger