<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
3:11 AM

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! FINALLY RE-BLOGGED!

Hows Life Dear Dudes? After 100000000000 years in hibernation and rustynation, my blog is finally operating again... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I think I am not going 2 continue alot from where my post was but just going to say a bit...

Well, the 2nd day was more fun than the 1st day definitely, I fucking ride the bike we rented for like 7-8 hours? I went one time with the 13 gangs, damn badass, was even owned by this group of ppl when I say "Do we look like West Side Story"... They just shouted "Yi Dian Duo Bu Xiang!" FUCKING OWN ME TO THE CORE... And I was really to get picked up 4 a fight already when that group apologised bcos they tot we were their frenz... HAHAHAHAHA... Dunno whether they are lying anot but yes, I chose 2 believe them. If not, a fight might haf broke out, and I may like suffered a few bullet holes in my body and like a chopper stuck in my forehead, just kidding. Anw, that cycling experience was damn good, we went to changi 2 see the Ahems... Not that kind but that kind... Nvm, I understand can liaao. There is this place that we guys had lots of fun, riding up and down slopes at this place where it has lots of bungalows, miltiary place where police are guarding... OMG!!! I had orgasm when I go down the slope on my freaking bikes, not that porn orgasm but the feeling of like ghost rider, totally badass and fucking high... It was one hell of a ride... Thats y, ytd, I finally got myself a mountain bike after my mum threw away the old ones. Hahahaha... YEAH!!!
Anw, after that, when we brought the bikes back to the chalet, I found out I promised Z I will go bike wif him and gang, and so, I headed out again... LOL... It was tiring yes, but it was damn fun...


Okay, there was a quick summary abt the chalet, cos I cant realli rmb much la, it was quite long ago and yes, my mind is too rusty and too small 2 contain 2 much memories... Haizzzzz, shld get 10000 thumbdrives and like increase my memory. Anw, I will update abt ytd, Damn badass, my dad took my whole family out to eat. Well, wasnt a pleasant one cos on my way there, can hear lots of complaints frm my bro and my sister, well, I haf sometink 2 say, "DAD likes our family and is trying 2 like be a good dad and all you two can repay him is just giving him attitudes? Well, if u two are reading this (which I know they aren't), FUCK THE TWO OF YOU ASSHOLES!!! And SHUT THE FUCK UP in future if we are eating tgt..." Well, the meal to me wasnt worth it, we ate at the soup restaurant in Hougang Mall cos my dad had some anger wif the zi cha at hougang plaza... Lol... Ordered quite a bit, my fav. is tis fucking prawn sometink...












Totallly owns my tongue and taste buds, the sauce just simply cant make you stop drinking it, it is addictive... Damn good... Anw, after that, my dad asked if any of us wanna go shopping, my whole family doesnt want it, not even my mum and my dad just sadly is like kena p.s. Haizzzz, sometimes i hate my dad but sometimes i seriously pity him... Well, wat can I say? I wont enjoy shopping wif him alone but, at least i can do my part as a son 2 like at least make him feel more happy... I dunno if I am realli that filial but am I just feeling guilty that he pays for my bike...

Well, I dun realli know but I Lam Yong Jin, hereby fucking declare on my blog, that I will support my parents no matter wat in future, if my brother and sister dun want them, I wont! If ever, I 4got this declaration and become a ungrateful son that throws his dad into the old folks home, fucking smash me into a monitor and show me this particular post, I give every single one of you the permission, I know life and attitude changed, but I hoped being a filial son I hope I will nv change...

Okay, my last part in today's post, THE RACE IS UP ON YOUTUBE!!! GO SEE!!! IT IS DONE BY HOUGANG GANG, ME, CHIN HWEE AND JERRY (GARY)!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...


Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger