<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
1:24 AM

THE WORST DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE
Today, We had this IAP, IBP, Label briefing about what we are going to do the last part of our school life. Starting of me, was like, fucking, straight-away just label and then hopefully be a sound engineer and then come out and own the music world like donald triumph (the musical version)... No, just kidding... Hahahhaha!!! Anw, when I confirmed that there are only 2 sessions of Label, meaning sem 5 n 6 and hafing a max. of 6 students only in that whole 2 sessions, I was depressed... FUCKING tot can like a lot of ppl and my dudes labelled wif me but then... Haizzzz... Life is Cruel, my happiness was shot by the arrow of reality... And then I was looking back at IBP as my backup choice, anw, I came to FSV for it initally... But then, omg, no one is like really shooting an action... And the thing is I can't consider between Label and IBP due to the fact that my dudes and brothers may get it and I may not, and my dudes and brothers may not get in but I did... All alone wif some ppl I dont know that kind... That's like the worst... I am stuck in the pits of Dilemma, pool of hesitation and pond of temptation... (Trying to act cheem and all) Haizzz... This is realli the worst day of my entire life, I suddenly feel so sianz to go school, like no more passion, but its true, chin hwee woke me up, I am just running away from the question... OMG!!!! Nxt friday I hafta come up wif an answer, it is either making my own new group for IBP, or joining Chin Hwee's , or Label... It is as if I haf 3 bowls of Curry chicken noodle, one is add noodle, one is add chicken, the another is add potato (gundan)... All I want to eat, but I only haf $2.50 2 eat it, I hafta make a damn choice now... HELPPPPP!!!!???!!!

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger