<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 18, 2007
2:43 AM

The Worst Day?
If u wanna tok abt worst day in my entire life compared to my prev. post, my this day is actually way way way way worse than any fucking days... I feel sick, I feel emotional, I feel fucked up, I feel every single pain in this motherfucking world... I cant answer myself qns, i cant find solutions to my problems, I cant close my eyes for a sleep, I cant dry my eyes for a smile... Something just happened exactly a day ago... I was in my best shape, my best smile, my best day when it crashed down all the way to the pits of hell... I am afraid u will see this post, but if it is meant 2 be a blog, i guess posting it will serve as a diary and memory of tis event, the most epicest moment in my life.
This is the 1st time in my entire life that I realli cry on the bus wif tears rolling out of my freaking eyes, fucking embarassed of myself, fucking weak... But I wont denied, I am so into you... The dmg u gave is a straight dagger into heart, turning my pits of heaven into hell... If u are reading this, I hope u wont feel guilty or wad, it is not ur fault, it is just the cause and effect of love... N once again, I will say I am not typing all these 2 gain ur sympathy or wad, I just wanna to treat this as a memory. It realli changes my whole life when I saw ur answer, cos that night was so lovely, ur smile and all, I just cant imagined they are all not true... Maybe I try too hard? Maybe this maybe that? I suddenly found out that my purpose in life is like gone? For all these past few months, I have grow out of my emo-zone, thanks to u, but now, I found myself inside again, being tangled up and buried deep into that zone... I promised u I will come out of it, I definitely will, but I will definitely need a lot of time... But I will do it, as long as you are happy... And wats actually love about? Love is actually about making the person u like happy, no matter wat things fall upon u, no matter wat suffering u are going thru...
No matter what, thanks for all those memories... Thanks for everything, I will be oways be behind u, supporting u, I know u are seldom emo but, if u are, I am here...

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger