
Thursday, March 06, 2008
2:36 PM
LAM IS BACK, ALRIGHT!!!!
(Updated because Nigel say tis pic is good)
Firstly, I wanna say sometink 2 xiuqi... If I realli nv post anymore and u dont treat me like ur sister, then I dont want you as my sister le... How can u threaten our sister relationship? That's fucked up okay?!
Hmmmm... So long nv blog le... I seriously dunno where to start? And I muz explain why I never blog often, well, because my motherfucking safari cannot blog at all. Dunno wat fucking error la. Damn annoying. So now I am using my firefox.
So time 4 me 2 update my life eh... Well, recently, I haf just took up Mr. Michael Kam de fren de featured film shoot as a camera assistant. His name is Franc, he is the producer. Well, I worked wif him on the shoot of Michael Kam and I muz say, he is a damn good A.D. and producer. Holy fucking shit, so far the best A.D. I ever met, he dont rush ppl 4 timing, he dont tell ppl that they are late or wat time it is, he just say that this shoot shld last how long, even if you overshot, he will just nicely remind you. Well, I guess that dont panic the crew and motivate them I guess. That Michael Kam's shoot is filled wif FSV lao jiaos and all la. Well, I learnt quite a lot. Being the grip, I learnt lots of different clamps. Don't say I selfish, I am sharing okay? My POWER KNOWLEDGE!!! So that nxt time u guys go gripping nxt time will seem pro and not like me who hafta ask.
1stly.............. GATOR CLAMP!!! (different color but structure around the same la.)
It looks like a alligator wif the upper and lower jaws of same size.
2ndly........... Gaffer GRIP!!!!! (a.k.a Pelican Clamp, cos it haf the shape of the bird pelican.
Holy SHIT!!! I forgot abt the last clamp... FUCK!!! Nvm, w8 till I know then I update again... So nvm, I substitute one more for tis.
Get ready, tis is sometink that is damn powerful I haf learnt about. Get ready to be blown away...
LASTLY!!!! INTRODUCING, Weighing 45000 pounds.... GAFFFFFFFFFFEERRRR
TAPE... 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But it is true la, a true gaffer holds a gaffer tape. It is damn strong okay? That explains why kidnappers use gaffer tape to tape ppl's mouth...
Okay, time 2 address the most impt qn...
Hmmmm... Don't worry la everyone, I had a trash talk wif her la. So its good. Both of us are still good frenz la. Anyway, I am hereby, holding my heart all, filled wif sincerity, *the stage dims light and only haf a spot light on me* 
" I hereby wish you two happiness 4eva and ever. Please dont let anything or anyone to come between you guys. Love each other 4eva and both of you all stay happy and I will be happy..."
Don't worry... I'm fine... Lol... Okay! Lets do some maths recall as the ending...
(Its amazing how people in the world look alike...)
+
= 
(Cecilia) + (Bird Bird) = (Bernard)
Their chins is at the same angle, 75 degree and same length, 1000cm... HAHAHAHA!!! ONE MORE!!! Tis is the BEST!!! RECAP!!!
+ 
= 
(UNKNOWN GIRL) + (Bird Bird) = (KECK)
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YAY!!! FUCK MAN!!! I HAVE 100000 pics to post frm my past lor... Hmmm... I dunno why I oways take photo wif my sec frenz but not my POLY FRENZ!!! Hmmmm... I tink maybe bcos too many photographers in my POLY le... LOL!!!! ESP. XIU QI!!! DAMN ACT!!! OKAY!!! CYA!!! Enjoy the holidays!
Me
Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989
My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem
When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright
This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D
Introduction
sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!
Tag Me
My Brothers and Sisters
alvin liM Kai Hui//
J-Chan//
zhi H0ng //
DalTon, My 'C0uSin' //
Lian Jie //
WEi NAn //
Damien //
AbaNg Khai //
WennA //
MicheLLe //
Ah Na //
OyL! //
LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories
January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009
Credits
gwend
blogskins
blogger