Monday, September 15, 2008
7:24 AM
The Day I am Labelled...
Today, is a badass day... I never sleep at all... I am now trying 2 blog while w8ing for the time 2 strike 8.30am when I will go out of my house and take the bus to SCHOOL... Bus fucking 74, 1 hour fucking trip... Haizzzz, go there do wat? LABEL!!! I dun tink I am happy tis time at all abt Label, I am still tired, I still wanna rest man... I am not in a hurry 2 do work, school work, I just wanna slack at home and rest, FUCKKKKK!!! Let's tok abt the good stuff ya?
Ytd ytd, I went for my IBP meeting and after that, I went to shop at Flea Market... Tis time I realli did slowly walk and buy some stuffs, I buy a mic 4 $7 bucks and it works, I bought a cool-looking watch 4 $5 bucks... I also bought that kind of 'hooker', not prostitute but sometink like ppl go mountain climbing and use it 2 hook the ropes de... FLEA MARKET IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Anw, I went Ah ma's hse after that, hmmmm, same thing, I nv realli tok 2 my cousins, they only can communicate well wif my bro bah, I still cant believe 5-10 yrs ago, we were so close 2 each other...
I went back 2 Hougang and watched 2 movies at Lian Jie's hse wif the hougang gang, me, Ming Wei, Bernard, Nic, Alfred and Lian Jie of cos... A veri funny incident happen when we were still w8ing for Lian Jie, to come home. LOL! Well, Ah Na sms me got who going for tis movie tinky, I at that point was abit irritated and so decided to play a fucked up joke on Ah Na, so I just sms a fucked up msg of "You want come you come, you dont want come, u dont come, I am too lazy 2 type out all the names." LOL!!! I mean, the number of words I type is more than wat is needed if I had just typed out the names, LOL... But lets fight 4 some fairness okay, can u imagine, u are sort of like the organiser, and u happily ask ppl out, then ppl will all ask u, who going who going? I mean, thats quite wth man... I was a organiser of outings b4, and the number of smses I sent out are mostly telling ppl who is going, I mean WE ARE ALL FRIENDS!!! So, don't ask u know, asking is like, so, beside you, who else going? Orh, that chio bu nt going ar? I nt going liao... LOL, no la, no chio bu la... But u get my point... LOL...
Anw, Mw was emo when watching the show cos just when we ARE about to start, his NS ppl call and ask him 2 go back 4 duty, Mw was on standby but cmon, it was like 11pm when they call, okay, frm Hougang 2 his camp, abit nt crazy, so he decide like he will go back tml early morning, so b4 we even start watching the movie, Mw goes back home and slp. So, the rest of us continue to watch, halfway while we were watching, Mw sms Bernard that the NS army say no need Mw to go anymore liao... LOL!!! Thats life... Thats emo life... But then its still good la, he dont haf to go do duty... We watch the first film Diary of the Dead which we decide not 2 watch after watching 4 15 mins cos it was quite boring... So we switched to DARK FLOORS...

Its supposed 2 be a horror, but I don't find it scary, the creatures' design are kinda wth... One of the big monster who chases the protagonists is wearing a leather Jacket like some rockstar like KISS, then they haf tis creature called scream queen, hmmmm, it was CG and its look totally unscary... But then the story is not that bad xcept for the ending... The story is all about time warps, different dimensions and linking each parts tgt, quite interesting actually, but then the ending hits me feeling like an idiot, cos I totally haf no freaking clue... I tink I will haf 2 go online and check the meaning of the film. Its kinda of cheem... I hate too cheem films... Its fucked up... After that, we switched to watch GRINDHOUSE: PLANET TERROR.

Well, its seriously a random film, quite funny at some parts, and SUPER GOREY!!! OMG, balls being cut, dick melting away, woah, thats damn eeeeee... Dont realli find it veri over the top like wat I heard frm ppl ard but I seriously like the hot girl wif the carbine's leg... Thats fucking awesome, I shld haf one too... I esp. love tis pose!!!

Lol, poor Ah Na, watch halfway then his mom called and he had to leave, he dint finish the story, in fact, he only see the Black eyed Pea girl, Fur-gee, come on screen 4 a few seconds when he had to go... Damn emo ah na.... LOL, 4 those 4 dunno, Ah Na is actually Alfred... Lol... Yesh... Best name in Town since 1989... Oh fuck, times going to be up, better start typing fast... Anw, after that show, me, nic and Bernard goes to eat supper w/o Lian Jie bcos he was damn tired, he watched planet terror until omost slp lor... LOL!!! I guessed doing coast guard is realli tired sia... Hmmm... Fuck man, tis just give me the annoying feeling abt NS!!! Damn it... Anw, after the supper, go ard Hougang and tok wif Bernard... LOL, can u believe, we tok till 5.30- 6am in the morning... OMG, we tok almost everything under the sun, it had been a real long while since both of us had a chance to tok alone abt all the secrets and updates in life... I asked him so many fucking badass qns that I cant realli rmb any... Hmmm, let me tink, I tink one of them is like "if u like a gal and she like u and she is allergic to sex 4eva cos she was almost raped b4, so it means a no-sex r/s 4eva, will u marry her?" Well, Bernard has a honest YES answer... Let me see, another qn is offending to gals, its about private parts but seriously, if u feel offended, dont read, if you dont, just laugh and understand that I am just giving a scenario. My qn is "if you like a girl and she like u, but then u realise she had a decomposing CB, will u marry her?" I wont tell u Bernard's ans. HAHAHAHA, neither will I tell u mine... But realli, it was fun, I asked like probably 10000 qns... LOL, just kidding...
So I went home after that and did some stuffs wif my com, I tink its downloading of movies if I am nt wrong and head off to bed, I woke up at 5.30 pm and realised that I did not haf lunch wif my Hougang frenz, LOL, they called me earlier at 12pm all these but I guessed, I dreamt-talk my way into more sleeping, damn sorry guys, I fucked up... I will set 10 alarm clocks soon... Anw, I wasted my mum's chicken rice too, she bought 4 me but I slpt through lunch, when I 1st wake up, I heard cooking utensils' sounds, that is the skill of a soundman, okay, nt realli, everyone can hear la... LOL... But it mean that it is time 4 dinner liao, I did eat some of the chicken rice but it is no longer nice and the rice become dry and so I throw away almost all the rice, ard 1kg... No la, just ard a packet of rice la, which I dunno exactly how many grams la... The whole day then I was trying 2 dl some CG effects software and when I finally did, I was figuring how to do kickass CG by trial and error-ing that software... Well, WOAHHH!!! I did it until now lor... Thats y I never slp at all... I tink I will upload wat I did 2 show u guys... Its quite nt bad la... Quite cool... I feel impressed of myself 4 once... LOL...
.jpg)
Anw, I was eating Bee Hoon 30 mins ago bought from my mum, trust me, a hungry morning wif Bee Hoon is realli the best combination. YUM YUM!!! Okay, time 4 my LABEL meetingggg... Haizzzz... Good Bye People...