<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 11, 2008
4:03 AM

Fuck The Beetle!!!
I oways haf this fucking tot that either my past life is a King of an Insect or Insects realli hate me... I am now typing this blog wif fear of being attacked by tis Beetle that had somehow or rather flies into my room and is now settling down somewhere b4 he flies out to attack me again. Seriously, I fucking wanna kill them now... Since a long time ago, I am oways aimmed by insects... Some of u may haf hear the story some may not. Any insects that appear in my hse will charge towards me somehow or rather. Maybe 5-10 yrs ago, I rmb watching either a damn horror show or a thriller wif my dad, and so I was like damn intrigued in the film when suddenly, the sound effect or a hard skeleton hitting on the ceilings and the lights, you look up and u see tis fucking brown flying nonsense... Let's CLOSE UP!!!

OMG!!! Searching for just that pic seriously make me wanna die... But then again, there are cute beetles around la, for eg. LadyBird!!! Cmon, I dare to hold them on my hand lor, they are damn cute but not tis... Anw, thanks 2 pea the director of my Dog Pro that makes me having to take video of the dung beetle, I have to take like 5-6 dung beetles home...
I wanted to film them but had no time and wat's worst was that THEY ARE BEETLES, I have to forced myself to look at the 3 sections they have and how they slowly move ard wif their hairy legs and let's just be glad they did not take the license to fly. HENG!!!! If not, I would just wear my NPCC boots, blast my music and crush them all to death. Why blast music? Cos just the imaginary crushing sound effects is enuff 2 make me develop serious goosebumps... EEEEEEEEEEEEeeee...

Thanks so much for the Sidetrack, now lets get back to me and my father's bonding session. LOL. I was like wtf after I saw the beetle but keep forcing myself to get into the film again when suddenly, the beetle landed on my leg, I swinged it away and then it flies up high to the ceiling and charge back down again but miss me cos I dodged. After that, I 4got wat happened liao. But I tink I lost my concentration of the film, the beetle took it. That Son of a Beetle... A lot of times when I am watching TV in the living room, my whole family is there but they will just fucking charge me, alone, I looked at them from the same living room as my family but then they will just look at me and charge at me... The impact of a beetle charging towards you while you look str. in its face is realli more scary than that of a nuclear missle. Damnnnnn Sickkkkkkkk...

*That Bitch just fly past me now and landed on my bed, HOLY SHIT*

Anw, I haf a backstory to why I scare of beetle. When I am in my Sec 1 or 2, I rmb lying down on this computer chair and was still wearing my montfort shirt wif its collar up, then suddenly, was just chilling when I feel sometink crawling on my hair, but I ignore it, tinking it was my collar when that tink crawl again even though I nv move my body, HOLY SHITTTT... I use my hand to take that 'collar' off my hair when I touch this hard, moving shell... I str. away stand up and fling it away and go away... You cant imagine how much shampoo I use that day but yes, I wash away that dirt it put on my hair, but I will never wash that memory off me...

Another backstory has nth to do wif beetle but just insects, I wake up one day when my mother just tell me the prev. day I had a cockroach that crawl over my face when I was slping on the mattress on the floor and my brother don't dare to do anytink and call for my mum and my mum was the one who get rid of the cockroach when I was in my dreamland... OMG!!! (I tink its the cause of my pimples, no la, I had them b4 that cockroach did its merry-go-round on my face).

The last backstory is actually the lesson to learn of not laughing at ppl loudly, I rmb, I got choked onto a dunno wat the fuck insect it is when I was laughing at my fren in this open space in Montfort, quite near the bookshop, just below the clock that area. I just rmb laughing so loud and happy when sometink just fly in and I started choking and I choke out this little insect, drowning in my saliva. Damn emo... The other incident was when I was eating durians wif my family and was oso laughing but 4got the reason why when suddenly that kind of flying ant, that kind that got attracted to lights in ur hse, flied into my mouth. I spit it out and same scenario, you see tis insect drown in my saliva, wif a little bit of durian...

Anw, now that I blog finish, I don't really hear any moments from that beetle... Well, wish me luck, I am going to bath now... Goodbye...

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger