Label N MORE LABELSS!!! After a few days of discussion abt the label wif the group mates and the new teacher in-charge Hsien, we haf finally reached a verdict. We will be staying in school from 9am - 6pm. EVERY FUCKING DAY... But then since we had 4 people, we can cheat a little, 3 days per person to come school, something like a duty liddat... A day to haf 4 people at the same time which is most likely to be Wednesday and then split Mon-Tues and Thurs-Fri between us 4. Great IDEA MAN!!! AWESOME... And hopefully, we all are touching the 48 tracks nxt week or I will go mad... These past few days have been a veri messed up and fucked up routine that I had due to lack of sleep but thanks 2 ytd for that long and crazy sleep I finally got over the bad habit of sleeping like an owl... I have nt realli been doing anytink 4 the past few days cos were veri emo wif this stupid LABEL nonsense... But now that problems is mostly solved, yeah, I can sleep well now... Everyday is just LAN n LABEL n LAN n LABEL, woah, realli damn tired and crazy... I actually did not like the idea of playing LAN since a while ago liao, but then bcos my frenz go play, I go... Which in the end turn out I don't realli enjoy myself, hafing 4 - 5 people play LAN is nt realli that happening, I prefer 7-10 or more... Thats wat I call happening, hafing a few people 2 shout wif aint realli that fun la... But still I must say, I did enjoy... But 4 now, no way LAN, NO LAN FOR LAM... Oh ya, n I forgot 2 talk abt Chin Hwee's bday party, LOL, damn sorry June n Chin Hwee I nv appear 4 the 1st 3/4 of the party, I only appeared for the last part which was the lantern festival tinky at Chinese Garden... Well, that place is for couples la, LOL, there is Yan's couple, Chin Hwee's Couple n me n Jerry... Perfect... LOL... Dont worry Jerry, everyone knows we aint gay, LOL... I mean if I am, I wld haf go 4 a higher standard, LOL!!! JUST KIDDDING JERRY!!! DONT EMO LA!!! Anw, Thru-out the whole tink, it was kinda of awkward, its just feel like gooseberry cum 'I shldnt be there' kind of feelings, Jerry is happy cos he had his fucking DSLR, 4 me, I had my phone camera but it ran out of memory then... Which was emo... I actually did enjoy some moments there cos there is actually quite romantic and beautiful, great location for my future gf n me... Or maybe for my new film or sometink liddat. New porn location, maybe? LOL... Just kidding la... But lantern-lifting is fun, when I was lifting lanterns, my memories of me being young at my hse void deck playing wif the electronic lantern (that kind whereby you play got music which is fucking monotone) came into my mind and make me realise that I have realli grow old... So many things have happened in my life, and I sure have grow quite a lot... But then, lets nt look back and feel emo, lets look forward... There are still plenty of chances for us to relive our childhood stuffs, and even if u had a bad childhood, nvm, we will do it now, dont be afraid that people will laugh at u, if they do, point them a middle finger and let them know u are nt a kid, and then go relive ur childhood moment. Thats y I am hafing Legos and toys back at home... I still dont haf time to play yet, but I tink I will one day, when my ibook crashes or sometink... LOL... When technology falls... Nah, just kiddding... Anw, Let's hope LABEL will be awesome, for now, I alr. foresee another problem happening, well, good luck 4 us... Anw, finally uploading the video I edited... From a video of just traffic of a motorcycle and cars... Look wat it transform into...
Me
Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989
My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem
When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright
This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D
Introduction
sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!