<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
2:23 AM

MONDAY BLUES!!!
TODAY IS MONDAY!!! OR RATHER, its ytd cos I'm blogging midnight... Sianzzz... Today wake up at 7am and bath and str. away head to school for the LABEL... Our office have nt been done yet so I met up wif DX in the library to do our NONSENSICAL LABEL HOMEWORK... HOLY CRAP!!! Both of us just tok cock and do our work even though I did not realli do much, I only did slightly more than 15 lines of my 1st qn , it is an essay, it have to write a report, there are two qns... FUCKED UP!!! I tink I tok abt it in my prev. post but I will repeat just to stress the FUCKINGNESS... What is the pre-production of a soundman? What does a soundman prepares? CMON!!! I tot we just shoot on production? So, in the library I took ard 30 mins - 1hr to try 2 find books but I can't seem to find audio books, only after a while did I manage to find audio books, but when I found them, I found out that they aint useful to the qns, the books I shld be looking 4 is actually on film production management and not audio BOOKS... DAMN IT!!!! And in the end, I did not even use the books much for my qns. I surfed the net and even quote some from my general knowledge. I haven't finish yet... I am going to finish tml, today... LOL...I hope so la, at least the 1st qn la, still got 1 more leh, btw, I haf an LABEL field trip on tis coming thurs, hope it is going 2 be fun like some excursion nonsense back in the Primary sch days where your whole class of 40 goes to some Singapore place... Haizzz... Label label...

Anw, today when I was on the bus I suddenly tot abt sometink, I was on the bus smsing Bernard from his NS... We talk lots of cocks, abt girls, abt Kate Bekingsail, cb, she in 'CLICK' the movie is the best...WOAH!!! We oso sms abt lots of stuffs, don't worry, I was jokingly telling Bernard abt porn stuffs just to annoy him. Well, anw, I just suddenly like had tis nostaglic feeling, I don't know abt how people feel nostaglic, but 4 me, it is like split into 2 kinds, hearings frm my ear or memories that just generate tis smell to my brain n I will start feeling kinda 'hey, I kinda forget abt that' feeling. I mean for hearings, I guess lots of people can relate to it, for eg. like when you were walking tis dark alley wif a ipod in ur ears, alone, listening to like Lonely by AKON. You feel emo abt the song cos you are kinda of lonely, no frenz, no money, no gals, you start to tear abt the song, when the lyrics goes, LONELY, I M MR. LONELY, I HAVE NO BODY TO CALL MY OWN... OWNNNNNNNN!!! You feel emo, that song makes u more emo, suddenly, shadows appear in the alley and the nxt moment you found urself raped by 1000 ugly woman wif armpit hairs and like nose hairs longer than Jack's Beanstalk. The music in ur eyes goes "I HAVE NO BODY body TO CALL MY OWNNN OWNNNNNNNN (By that high pitch)!!! Then you recover physically after 1000 years of bathing non-stop n 10000 years of cutting ur wrists. N, I guess the nxt time you hear that music LONELY, you will feel nostalgic and most prolly start bathing n cutting again for maybe ard 100000 more years. Thats the cliche kind of nostalgic. Everyone have that. But the 2nd kind, seriously, I don't know if everyone haf it b4.

When I was smsing Bernard, I started to haf memories of those days whereby I just keep smsing the gals that I like when on the bus to school. Hmmm, then you will haf all the happiness and feel like u are the happiest man in the world when a reply flies back into ur hp n feel like the world's emo-est man when no replies fly back. 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 weeks, 5months, 6 years n no replies... U start to wonder whether your phone got problem, you sms ur fren to check whether he can receive, FUCK YOU, YES he can. You start 2 wonder whether izzit Singtel, M1 or Starhub is at fault, you call the operator and they says FUCK U, its working... You start 2 wonder whether did she had an accident? You saw her the nxt day in SCHOOL, FUCK U, she's ALIVE... You start to wonder does she hate you, FUCK YOU, SHE don't, she just forgets... Not an insult 2 anybody who don't reply, boys, gals, same... Cos I myself sometimes forgot 2 reply, cos too busy, too lazy, watching movie, all sorts of nonsense. But its true...

So on tis bus journey, lots of stuffs came back to hit me, I've nt been chasing a gal for like 6 mths? Or shld I rephrase, liking a girl. I will sometimes tink back to sem 2 when I had chased MJ b4 or mayb sem 1 when I had chased Jacquline, not the regional cinema teacher... Suddenly, a smell will just hit me in my nose which travel up to my brain and make me start rmbing stuffs abt that time... Sem 1 had a smell on its own, sem 2 too, sem 3 too and so on... Little details of wat u do start appearing n u will be like laughing at urself in ur mind and the film, the lam's story just starts playing at the back of my head... I dunno if u guys can relate 2 tis but I realli feel that I must write it down on my blog cos its just kinda kinda... Can't realli find a word... Important? Interesting? Nostalgic? Maybe the combination of the 3 words is the answer. I am sorry 2 be like act emo all of a sudden, cos I seriously haf lost the feeling of liking or loving someone for a long time leh, so when I haf the smell in my fucking nose, woah, I start to tink of a lot of stuffs... All the happy moments, the sad, the half-sad half happy.

I still rmb the other day when Joanna just come n ask me, HEY LAM, U LIKE WHO NOW AR? I am like wtf, even my poly frenz liddat, cos my sec frenz, ALFRED TAN KHENG HWA, n UBIN who is influenced by ALFRED, oways ask me who is my target tis semester. According 2 ALFRED TAN KHENG HWA, I oways like a new gal a sem... Well, FUCK U ALFRED... LOL, U make me sound like a desperate kid la... Lol... Its kinda of hurting to hear this sentence la cmon, its just me too sensitive to people and oways too easily to like people but trust me now, LOL, I have 1000 layers of Berlin walls surrounding my heart la. But 2 give credit to Joanna, that qn did hit me a few days later on a bus when I suddenly tink, hmmmm... who do I like now? N makes me realise I had really forgotten those days of liking a person... Everyday its work n work... For those people who are singles u most prolly understand, those who are attached, well, you won't want to get to tis stage, so cling onto ur gfs, bfs, tightly n treat them nicely, cos tis kind of things don't come easily... For us singles, we will just haf to laugh out loud, look straight, ride on our white horse (not pear-whore in hokkien) n search for our correct princess.
Let's admit, deep down in your heart somewhere it is empty n w8ing 2 be filled... No worries, it will happen one day... We are not desperate, we are just human... ANW, uploading tis BADASS VIDEO OF MY SEC FRENZ COS I REALISED I OWAYS UPLOAD MY POLY FRENZ... HAHAHA... In tis VIDEO, MY HOUGANG FRENZ ARE TOKING ABT BLOOD BROTHER PRODUCTION de two galfriends of Joanna's brother... N according to Lian Jie, Keck was given a 'facial foam' by the ugly n FUCKED UP ONE who HUHHHH??? me when I asked for a 2nd rehearsal... Anw, if Joanna's brother stead wif that ugly one, I will rip him to pieces wif my bare hands... Sorry Joanna, but I will do it... LOL...

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger