Wednesday, September 10, 2008
4:37 AM
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I AM BACK, 4 the 10000th time
I hear clapping and applause the moment I came back into my blog... Thanks 4 all my fans out there supporting my blog even though I never realli blog anytink the past year. LOL!!! How long has it been? 6mths? Wah, thats sounds kinda old. LOL... So wat makes me wanna re-blog? Haha, today was hafing dinner at CHOMP CHOMP wif my good old frens Lian Jie, Wei Nan and Bernard, Nic is not there cos he go some Marina place to get his fucking boxing gloves... Fuck You NIC! LOL, just kidding... Hey anw, Lian Jie took out his camera and take the picture of the food, so wat did I do? I recall how I will do that in front of ppl and get laughed at as a cam-whore, but whore on the things I do, not like Alfred who whored himself on FACEBOOK!!! KHENG HWA!!!
Hey anw, I suaned Lian Jie for still being the old 'me' by just saying he is a cam-whore and he told me he wanna like rmb all these things when he is old... OMG!!! That struck me in my mind and heart, HOLY SHIT, where was that me? I tink I lost it in my poly era. I am usually the camera man who goes ard fucking snapping photos but I guess in FSV, I haf been acting suave for the 1st n 2nd sem until that 'me' is lost. OMG!!! Just take a look at my fucking blog man. Its DEAD!!! D, E , A, D, DEAD!!! Anw, Lian Jie continue by saying that he is a forgetful man and that he rather keep blogging so he rmb every fucking moments, OMG!!! How true man, I am forgetful too. I am now at 5am w8ing to do my sunrise time lapse nonsense and that sentence hit me when I am arranging some of my videos, and u know wat I ask myself? Hey Lam, you say so many jokes and lame jokes for all these years, so many, do u actually rmb, and for wat occasion and to who? And wat were ur funny moments? Your frenz' funny moments? Well, sadly, I can't say much cos I forgot ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!! I haf to be that 'Me' AGAIN!!!
I am so afraid that I will forget my frenz in the near future... Thats y I am determined to start my blogging AGAIN, and let me thank you blogger.com for allowing me to do this kind of shit, but then again, please don't close down, I will go MAD... Thanks...
I think usually I take too long to type things, and thats y I usually dread writing blog. LOL... So just update wat I do today, hmmm... Today, I wake up at 1pm and goes to paradiz centre to check out tis clinic for my face which my cousin introduced and guess wat, it shifts its location... It was just fucked up cos I refused to call them up 1st b4 going there and when I was like 5 mins on the bus, my mum called and told me she forgot the keys and I hafta go back to pass her the keys... WTF!!! I WAS DAMN PISSED, (sorry mum...) Anw, dont threaten to tell my mum cos I tell her I was pissed initally alr, so people like Nigel don't even tink abt blackmailing me) HAHAHAAHA!!! Wat make me more fucked up is I saw a bus 147 which is the bus I am taking back pass me when I am still on the 147 to paradiz. HOLY SHIT MAN! But then in the end, I w8ed 10 mins for the bus and goes back and pass my mum the key and head back to paradiz... Sounds boring? Well, definitely, but I love sitting on the bus and slp... It's the most awesome tink in life, with mp3 of cos... Lol... Sometimes I can't slp on my house bed but can on a bus, I shld be a bus-driver then. Woah, 40 more mins till I start my time lapse nonsense... Getting ready my gears all liao, just w8ing for Grandpa Sun (Tai Yang Gong Gong)...
Anw, lets continue, I meet up wif Joanna they all, my ibp members to write the birthday card for Derrick and take a pic for her lovely montage to Derrick. LOL... Anw, Joanna, dont scold me for spilling the beans cos by the time Derrick sees tis blog, his bday is OVER!!! So close ur mouth! LOL... After that, meet up wif Nigel and Pea (who hao-lian her new phone w/o even saying HELLO) and Jon. Me n Jon then go to Flea Market to catch some fleas. Well, nt realli, but there were pretty good stuffs there but I dint realli had much time to look ard cos there were ppl w8ing for me at CHOMP CHOMP! Anw, there are many porn DVDs selling there, so horny ppl like Nic, you shld know where to 'cum'... AHAHA...
Bid Jon Farewell and head str. to Serangoon and met up wif Lian Jie they all... Ate lots of nonsense there, Prawn Mee, Satay, Lala and Sambal Gangkong. Well, whether they are good, I haf no comments, if not later, I kena sue for defamation or wat and then I can go Changi Prison and shoot Prison Break 10. Lol...
Well, anw just to update u ppl wat I have been doing, I have shot quite a few number of videos and films and I am now taking a break, wif cigarettes and pipes and 'see-shy'. I am watching movie everyday and w8ing for job to fall on me... Currently for me, I got this final year project which is 'The Label' which do music recordings and oso being a soundman for Jia Yun's IBP group. Din't go for their meeting today cos today cannot wake up. LOL... Real sorry, my bad... It wont happen again... And anw, IBP is like hot on my tails so I guess I can't work for long either, FUCK, NO MONEY, how to live, my bank left $8 and I owe my mum $50 bucks... I am a goner... Let's see how I survive la ar? Lol, w8 for my update, it will come soon, anw, today I watch Kingdom of Heaven, Director's Cut, Special Extended.

Woah, its pretty nice... Can't realli rmb the normal's version is how liao but both versions are fucking awesome, I WANT TO DO A WAR FILM!!! Okay, Grandpa Sun is coming out soon, Gt to go now, Goodbye ppl and gd nitez, take care and peace Out... (A-town down, Usher usher)