Wednesday, October 15, 2008
1:50 AM
Blogging at least once a week...
Today is Xq's birthday, I just wished her not long ago... HAPPY BIRTHDAY XQ!!! LOL... Wanna meet her tml wif Z but cannot cos she is off on a date wif her sec frenz... LOL, same story as meeee... LOL... N Z feels that Punngol is too intense 4 him le... FUCK U LA LAZY Z...
Anw, wat new movies had I watched tis few days? Well, quite a no. sia... 1st of all is a film I really loved is called "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"... 
There is tis part whereby the male lead kena seduced by his ex-gf and he gets intimated by his ex-gf and they had some making out sessions and the ex-gf even gave him oral sex... Bear in mind that the male lead now had a gf liao, which is my display pic at tis moment in time... So halfway thru the oral sex, the male lead found out that he don't like his ex anymore but instead he only like his current gf... So what he does is he honestly goes to his gf and explain to her the whole situation and guess wat happen, she says she dont wanna meet her anymore... LOL... N the main tink is I can understand that guy's reason cos I am ard the same... WE ARE HONEST PEOPLE, WE WONT WANT TO LIE!!!! Lol... Cos seriously hiding sometink is realli damn annoying for me, I can't slp well, drink well, eat well, most prolly, I CANT LIVE WELL... Also, the show is actually very funny for me, I was like watching in midddle of 1-2am when you can see me laughed out loud suddenly and stuffs liddat...
The other movie I watched is Godfather 2... I watched Godfather 1 like a sem ago? Lol... I rmb it was damn long... And Godfather just remind me of tis guy called Michael The in my sec sch... Lol... He loves Godfather and oways bring his fav. Godfather book 2 sch... Oh ya, speaking of him, last Sunday we saw Albertus, my sec frenz too, he is one hell of a badminton player and he is frm Indonesia, same as Michael The... Catching things up wif him was kinda of awkward cos it has realli been damn long since we saw each other, there were moments of awkward silences whereby we realli all not toking, all muz be wondering in their mind, hmmmm, wat shld I say to him? I hate that kind of moments the most... Anw, but it was quite fun toking 2 him and meeting an old fren... Lol... Imagine its just liddat for 3 years, I seriously can't imagine 10 years nt seeing, or 20 or more... Its just too crazy... But anw, Godfather 2 is quite not bad... It's just a lil too old for me, meaning too long ago that it was shoot but you can realli see how AL PACINO and De Narrow (sorry but I dunno how 2 spell his name) act badassily... But for De Narrow, I tink his voice is like dubbed which seriously irritates me after a while... Anw, it isnt an action kind of film la if you tot it would end up like its game, it is more like how mind games are all being played by the bosses of the mafia and how they reach the top...
Oh ya, I watched time machine too, 
it was quite disappointing to me cos I really tot it was way way way better than wat it currently is, but then yeah I still enjoy some parts. The concept abt being able to travel thru times is seriously just badass la... N the way they picture the future is quite interesting also, and the CG of the splitting moon is very awesome... I once heard ppl say abt Einstein's theory abt that if you can go around the Earth with the speed of light or sometink liddat, you can time-travel... I mean if time travel realli exist, woahhh, it is amazing but then again, people will started taking life for granted... LOL... People will start raping, killing, stealing, robbing just for thrill and once troubles start all he/she had to do is just time travel back, well, thats fucking irresponsible... So, just leave things as it is now, I mean however, if I realli build a time machine I will seriously keep it a secret and use it... Fuck, I will use tis idea to actually buy TOTO and 4D and bet on horses all... Lol...
Then again, today I re-watched 51st dates by Adam Sandler my fav. comedian and Drew Barrymore... 
Seriously, up to date, the most interesting and sweet idea of love story is actually this... I actually just wanna rewatch a few scenes but end up being sucked and watched the whole show... I honestly don't feel Drew Barrymore is pretty or cute, thats my opinion, but in tis show, she looks pretty and all to me bcos I realli feel the story and realli feel like I'm in Adam Sandler's shoe. I felt that when watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall too. But Sarah Marshall's storyline is kinda of cliche and expected but 51st dates, thats wat I called unique and clever... I loved the part where Adam Sandler is sailing his boat and singing the beach boys' song, Wldnt it be Nice while he is crying and screaming at the same time... It was totally funny. I love his acting man like in click too, But not in Don't Mess with Zohan. Anw, I oso like Rob She-na-de... 
That guy who looked like my A-maths teacher , A-Low... Fucking awesome... N he is coming out wif a new film, big stan, fuck man, I love that dude too... Lol...
Anw, nxt up, I watched Jumper... 
Oh man... The concept again, is not bad, like the beginning, I kinda of was like intrigued by it, that kind of high school boy kena bullied then realised he got power kind of nonsense while trying 2 get back his present for his gal... But then it slowly then hit to me that it was getting lousier and lousier... Well, the worst is the ending, it just nv say anytink much, you see Samuel L. Jackson at some desert area and smiling and then suddenly you see ur male lead go to see his mum and then after that wif a try 2 act badass dialogue, the story ends... Hmmmmmm... BAD BAD BAD!!! FUCK!!!!
Anw, to move on wif my life, I took Derrick's CnC3 CD ytd and try to install today, it works man, but then theres problem, it crashes after like 10 secs of me playing in a map... So now, I am dl-ing Kane's wrath in hoping to cure the crash problem since even though I try 2 patch it still cant work... Anw, hope me luck that I can play... Lol... I'm going to test now, CYA!!!