The Day A Cat Omost PAW ME!! Continued frm ytd's blog... I say I went to eat supper wif Nic... In the end, he came my house to cope some PSP games, he wanted Sid's Pirates but I did not gave him, I gave him TENCHU: Silent Assassin... HAHHAHAHA, Nic make a lot of noises but I ignore him!!! HAHAHHAHA!!! After that, we went to eat SUPPER!!! INSTANT NOODLES!! It was like the 2nd time I ever eat instant noodles outside b4 lor, it is seriously damn awesome... Had seriously lots of fun man... Lots of shits happen la, 1stly, u haf like the cup noodle being filled wif hot water and u hafta find a seat which is damn far away, we walked frm 'nearby' 7-11 to a void deck's downstairs which is quite a few blocks away from us... It is insane... The fear about hafing hot water touching ur fingers is damn scary, but I just keep laughing and laughing cos it is seriously damn funny to see how a handsome boy which is me and a fucking annoying wushu man struggles wif tis kind of little things... In the end, we found this so-called bench which haf no tables and hafta squat and eat with the food being placed on the bench... LOL!!! Its seriously damn funny... I haf tis video, I laugh non-stop at nic for ard 30-50 secs... I will upload it soon... So anw, Nic kena the 1st problem, he takes out the wooden chopsticks to eat but kena splinters... LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! DAMN SUAY... Then he wanna take out the splinter and tries for ard 20 mins and wat's best is the noodle is not capped properly... In the end, he ate lousy instant noodle which is not fully-cooked, I just keep laughing and taking pics n videos, I feel bad not helping him to cover the food... AHAHAHAHA, but its damn funny la... Nic, you will love the video when u are old and forgot abt tis incident lor... Okay, but today it is strictly abt the crazy cat... If you guys notice, my msn nick is "MY Cat downstairs my house stereotyped me as a Cat Abuser". Why do I say that? Cos a few weeks ago, when I was walking back home, I saw tis Montfort Primary sch student grabbing tis exact same poor cat by the ass and throw it off the table which it was on, the table is just outside the 1st floor house. I see the cat flying out of frame of my eyes cos there are walls in front of me, I grew mad la... That cat is so poor thing la... FUCK... I run towards the boy and the boy runs after the cat which disappears... The boy who is now quite far away from me stops and just smiles... I stopped too and nv do anytink, well, if I warned him, u nv know he will be more fucked up to take revenge on the cat again, thats wat fucked up kids do dont they? FUCKERS... I will throw him into a tiger's den la... I dont tink he will survive since he dont haf that kind of wu song's features... He will kena owned and know how it is like to bully someone smaller than you...
Why m I so angry? Cos when I was oso in Montfort Primary, I oso did tis kind of things... N I m damn remorseful... I destroyed hives after hives of red ants and even throw a penknife at a cat which is inside a house... Don't worry, I tink the penknife nv tio cos the cat runs inside tis house. I forgot wat I did in the 1st place to it to cause it to fled into this house whereby I was fed-up and there is tis open-window, I dont know if the cat is realli inside but I just throw the pen-knife inside n I heard a shout filled wif anger coming out, a human voice and I ran off... LOL... Now I look back, hmmmm... I am oso fucked up too man... But u know, I guess it is bcos u are bullied in school or sometink whereby u try to bully other smaller things to make u feel better... Hmmm... Interesting... Just like the show Ant Bully which I watched damn long ago, this boy is oso bcos of kena bullied by his friends thats y he go bully those ants de...
Anw, to continue the story, I went home after toking cock wif Nic for a long time, oh ya, there is tis Filipino (I tink she is) who suddenly appear when me n Nic is eating and just asking us, "CHARGER... CHARGER..." n she gestures out her finger and point towards her hp... N her face is like damn emo and damn sulking... We rejected her cos we realli dont haf a charger... I mean who will haf at tis kind of time (ard 2am)... Anw, Nic keep making fun of her when she was gone alr... Nic act her face and gestures his finger as a dirty and sick sex object and say "Charger... Charger...". FUCK MAN, his face was totally sick and priceless, I should haf film it down and show his gf... AHAHHAHAHA!!! But gals, we don't mean it la, we are just kidding...
Next up, the cat... Omg... So after me n Nic tok cock finish, we went home... I reached my house void deck and see tis cat sleeping on the insane cat's turf and so heck care and head off to my lift when I suddenly saw the insane cat... It saw me and walks towards me... I walks towards it and gives it a pat and it was okay when suddenly after 2 secs, it look at my hand in an attack position n omost paw it but I retreat my hand... Oh man... This is more dangerous than Nicholas Cage's Bangkok Dangerous... I decide to like wanna change it using my love... So I keep trying to pat it and make it know I am friendly n not like the cat-abuser that day... I talk to it nicely like a fucking idiot but well, it did not succeed much, it allows me to pat for a while but will just get fucked up and wanna paw me... Anw, I wanna like record it now like how it behave and so started to take out my camera and film it... Don't worry, I nv flash it... There is tis video whereby the cat just sniff my camera and then suddenly paw my camera's stripe and then try to paw me... LOL... I was damn scared... Nv underestimate a cat's wrath...
It is damn shocking... I hope one day, I can realli change it to become a friendly cat using my animal love... But it is realli damn sad to see the cat even pawing something invisible in the air, I dunno if it is a beetle or is it a fly or a person we can't see or is it just bcos it is insane. I really hope the best for you Mr. Cat... Take Care... Oh ya, 2 end up, today I went for location scout in Jia Yun's cousin's house and oso Joanna's ah ma's house... Did some real listen thru the Tascam P2... Hahaha... Awesome... Anw, met up wif Z and we had same catching up session wif Huimin and Z at Jurong point n had KFC... (Joanna's dad drove us there).We left at 11pm and I reach home at 12.30am using mrt... 1 n 1/2 hour... Hmmmm... Its faster than bus 1/2 hour... Woah... But it was real fun to be able to talk to Ah Z again... The Hong Kong Leg Man... AHAHAHAHAHA... Let's meet up soon again Ah Z... Tell me more abt ur fencing gal... HAHAHAHAHA... Anw, the video below is the cat attacked video... I wanna do some sound effects just to make it more interesting but no time... Label... now is 5am n I haben sleep... LOL... Anw, wat happen in the video is I kena attacked twice, the last ending frame is the second attack that scare me like mad... Okay... Take care ppl n good nitez...
Me
Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989
My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem
When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright
This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D
Introduction
sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!