<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 10, 2008
1:02 AM

3rd DAY OF SHOOT
OMGnessss... I am so fucking shag and I am here 2 type my blog as Nigel haf ask me to... Wat happen over tis few days? OMG!!! I dunno how 2 summarise but the main tink is my IBP shoot has started... LOL... I am just a soundman but the responsbility is even greater than spiderman man. I can rmb on the 1st day, I was like quite unflexible and keep booming and booming... *Booming means holding the mic using a pole*. The task is like fucking difficult cos I just keep hafing to hold for long hours and stretch very long distance... OMG... Freaking tired man... Then nvm, plus inside the room, it was like OVEN! HANDS DOWN, everyone agrees, bcos of terrible ambience, I hafta close the window and the worst is like no FUCKING AIR-CON... Hafta use fan and sometimes its like u can be taking 5-6 takes in a row and u hafta off the fan for maybe 30mins - 1 hour... Imagine that man... I can simply tell u that a fireman wouldnt dare to even come into the room, I am just kidding... But I wanted to boom naked but I scared the gals, the gals in my TEAM, JY, Joanna, HUIMIN n XXL will all rape me... T.T... Cos I too sexy... Lol...

Anw, on day 2... When I woke up, I feel my hands muscle like ccb. Then halfway when booming, I realise my hands were shaking and can hear my mic shaking too. Then, Z-attack came and like gave me suggestion like bcos JJ's shoot JJ use cable tie to tie the boom to the C-stand... OMG... Fucking smart... So, I try 2 copy but I dont haf cable tie so I USE SUPERCLAMP... Damn fucking shiok... Now, I frm the toughest job become not so tough anymore... LOL... Its like cameraman got tripod, wat does a soundman haf, a C-STAND man... But sometimes u still hafta boom wif your own hands de if the actors is like moving and stuffs... N cOn tis very day too, I was raped by ANNIE YAP... She was like eating beside me during lunch and 'forced' me to eat veggies... LOL... She say i muz eat 1/3 of the veggies. I try 2 like accommodate her by eating some but she just wont feel satisfy unless i eat 1/3 of even 20% after long bargain, then even like try 2 act friendly, touch my face and comment on my pimples... LOL... I can like dont eat but no choice, I dont want her 2 tink that I crew of tis shoot doesnt respect her, cmon, I not scared of her okay? I can rebuked de, but I give face to director okay? KNN... Annie Yap wanna go swimming in a Shipyard and watch the longest yard and probably oso barnyard. Woah, I am learning to be Jon, a good rapper... LOL...

3rd day... TODAY!!! LOL... Damn tired la... Going to sleep soon, w8ing for Jo's reply on wat time call time it is tml... Today my whole team did some trash-talking, good shit man, cos i guess a lot of them either wanted or did snap at each other... LOL... Only soundman diam diam listen... But i was du lan too bcos everytime I record sound, oways got bus stops at the bus stop just outside the house and got bus pass by or even fucking lousy motorcycle that makes lots of noise... FUCKING TERRIBLE... I did a sound effect recording and I can do up to 10 times... The funny tink is like I came home and saw my sister playing ROLLER COASTER TYCOON... LOL... FUCKING FUNNY... The best is like I go into my room like dont haf wireless so I go ask my sister if got on wireless, then she reply "I don't dare to on internet cos I scare police catch us so I am playing pirated games..."... LOL, that was wat I had tot when I was like Primary School la... LOL... I realli just keep laughing and laughing to myself... I tink that was wat I taught her when she was damn young la... LOL... N she nv tot I was wrong... LOL... Okay... Damn tired, time to sleepppppp.... Niteyyy...

Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger