TELECINE DAY: 'P' LEVEL RESULTS RELEASED! Wat is telecine? Lots of people might not know, well, its a filmmakers' 'A' and 'O' lvl results... Tis is the time u see wat u haf prepared for so long and how eventually tis film look like after it had been shot... Trust me, it has the same feelings as 'A' n 'O' lvl... Well, we saw the footages... Lightnings good but then there are some flares here and there... Quite emo, somemore important shots somemore... Now the possiblity of reshoot are not erased yet...
So what haf been going on in my life? AH NA complained I nv blog for damn long... So heres my explanation... I haf been helping out the other team's shoot right after my own shoot... Shawn's team... So its like after I done my own sound for my team I am doing Camera Assistanting for another team... DAMN INTENSE... On Sunday was the craziest shit ever... We shooting at Punngol End... And we all oways get fried... Omost everyone got sunburnt and wats worst is we hafta postpone some of the shots cos overrun... OMG.... Its crazy... But heard frm Nigel that the footages are good... LOL... Its worth it... N the highlight is actually doing dolly in little india on a heavy rainy day... OMG... It is DAMN AWESOME, I was like pushing dolly in a heavy rain while Shawn is like on the dolly wif the camera taking a tracking shoot... If John Woo was there, he cfm SLOW-MO me pushing the dolly, n I bet it will win the oscar wif just that shot... N Wats the best is actually jon snap when Shawn 4got to put in the camera's battery and oso when Jon move away frm the camera when he was shielding the camera from rain and oso Shawn abit like annoyed when Jon accidentally let some water droplets touch the camera lens like, "Wah lauuuu Jon... It takes damn long to clean".... Then Jon in his apologetic tone saying sorry... LOL!!! LOL!!!! LOL!!!!
So wat else haf I been doing? WATCHING FILM BABY!!! ICE ICE BABY!!! -Tropic Thunder (DIRECTED BY BEN STILLER) -Alfie (fucking good show by JUDE LAW, the man who media-lawed) -Appleseed (Good fucking shit) -Appleseed 2 (Produced by John Woo, thats y u see White Doves in tis anime) -Eurotrip (supposed 2 be a sex comedy, but its terrible) -B4 the Devil knows u are dead (Started wif a sex scene, hmmmm, to me, nt veri interesting) -Cashback (hmmm... Great cameraworks n fucking good way of telling the story man)
Seeing so many films and helping so many shoots just make me wanna shoot my own film soon... Fucking itchy for some shoot of my own man.... DAMN IT!!! Nvm, it will come...
And wat happen today? Hahahha... I went to return AH NA the Warcraft book that he lent me which I nv read at all due to hatred for words and lack of time to read... LOL... Well, Ah Na just taken sometink out after his operation... No, not his dick... Oh ya, Alfred TAN AH NA has just gone thru an operation on his legalmen. LOL... His leg some area la... Why his leg liddat? Well, the spark was bcos I suggested playing catching a few years ago and he fell and injured... And he go and light the spark up further by playing soccer to hao lian in front of ZELDA... AHAHAHAHA or shld I SAY ZOLDOLL? ITS MORPH-FEN TIME!!! HAHAHAHAHA... Alfred, dont kick my ass, I wont allow u cos I scare u break ur legs more... AHAHAHAHA... Anw, he went thru an operation just abt a month or so ago, amazing shit, he cant walk when I 1st visited him, I bought wif some chicken herbal powder I saw when I went into an Econ minimart... LOL... Anw, he cant eat cos chicken is toxic in terms of recovering... LOL... But he will drink it after he recovered, thats wat his mum told me... LOL... Anw, today I visited him and he can WALK and open the door for me, good shit man, nice speedy recovery AH NA... He told me doc has removed a needle or sometink inside of his legalmen... Good shit man... Hope you recover soon TAN KHENG HWA!!! And soon, we can go play CATCHING AGAIN!!!
Oh ya, forget to say abt ytd... Ytd I went to Queensway to change the pants that I bought on SATURDAY wif Ming Wei and Keck n NIC... Lol... The auntie was kind and changed one 4 me and then wat's badass is that I eat alone wif my parents... The last time I did that was during my Grandfather's death anniversity tis year... Thinking back, I haben been eating wif them for lots of years cos that time realli dont like family love... I am a person like dont crave for family love, I feel mushy family love fucking annoying and wanna be an orphan... Up till now, its still like tis... Hahaha... I guess one day when I haf a family, it will then changed... But yet, now I am changing abit liao, I realli love my parents though I dont realli show it... I feel too mushy and wont do much la... I oways tell myself once I haf a gf I will... The best is like ytd my dad asked to go sing karaoke wif him, my mum and my sister... But I rejected him by saying its awkard.. LOL... I am so sorry but I realli seriously feel that way... I wont sing even if they are ard la I tink.... Hmmmm... But I tink in my mind that I actually will if I had a gf wif me, hmmmm, I guess even a psychology master wont be able to xplain 2 me wat kind of mental state I am in.... I dont tink I am desperate for a gf cos I haf been feeling tis since secondary days... I once surprise my dad n mum wif a cake when its valentine's day and trust me, I had my fucking gooseberry popping up for 6 months... But I just imagined if I had did that wif a gf standing beside me, I tink I wld feel gooseberry, I wld feel sweet like a sugar pie... LOL... Am I the only one feeling like tis? Or m I normal? Cos I heard that man are more prone to dont like family love and hate mushy family stuffs... LOL, I dont mind doing mushy stuffs 2 my future gals though... Hmmmmm... Weird.... I will just hafta w8 n see... Anw, I ate CRAYFISH!!! THE BEST TINK ALIVE, IN CHINESE ITS CALLED PRAWN-GRANDMA... XIA PO!!! n LALA n SAMBAL KANGO n SEAFOOD FRIED RICE... GOOD SHIT MAN!!! Below is a video of the food and my beloved parents seriously eating... LOL...
Okay... Time 2 sleep... Goodnite people... The intensiness starts tml... GOODLUCK 2 EVERYONE!!! CHIN HWEE's TEAM... I PRAYED YOU GUYS FIND A LOCATION... AND GOOD LUCK too...
*When shit hits the fan, it is time to M...* - A food for tot for LAM!
Me
Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989
My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem
When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright
This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D
Introduction
sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!