<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 05, 2008
12:24 PM

FSV 15!!!!
We all just celebrated the BIRTH of FSV 15 years in ST. JAMES POWERHOUSE... Haha... Nt realli veri fun cos all the presents we kena owned, xcept maybe like JOANNA n Mr. D. Heng. Or prolly Uncle Kam who won great prizes, not to forget Chiam too, who won a wine bottle, and lets nt 4give JERRY BUKA-FONG, who won a gal's hp no. And that no. is her real number, nt fake one cos ytd Jerry just gave her a call. HAHAHAHA!!! I got that videoed now but not going 2 publish today I guess. Hahaha...

So what has been going on? Woah, so much so much has happened, Jon's shoot has been done xcept for reshooting part, Chin Hwee's Store-bought love has been done too and my own IBP reshoot is going to start soon... Haizzzz.... I have learnt lots of shits man thru-out all these shoots, Jon's shoot allow me to learn how operate Generator, Jig-Arm n how 2 rack fucking good focus man... N then come 2 Chin Hwee's, I learnt abt how 2 kena owned by managers, do intense lightings for running out-of-time shots, how to trip power outlets by overloading with lots of lights, how to do lightings for multi-fucking camera... Lol... Damn intense... But though it was stressful, there are moments whereby I enjoyed myself while doing the lights and stuffs, I specially like the moments whereby everyone just helped to light the aisle whereby Ah Mann sees Kewei being returned wallet by Ah Lok. Its damn shiok when everyone just help to do stuffs, cos its kinda like torturing people when people come to help but don't have things to do, thats y I usually don't go overhand shoots.

Also, recently, I watched lots of movies. I dont tink I can rmb all of them... Lol...
- 10 things I hate about you (A Knight's tale man is inside)
- How to lose a guy in 10 days (Olright la, but there is a damn good camera angle from a mirror that stun me 6 days)
- Suspension (A telemovie which is hard to watch cos I find the lack of film look annoying but its still okay la)
-Sky Crawlers (watched wif Shawn n Jon after blackmagic and Jon slpt thru omost the whole film, to me n Shawn, its good cos its subtle - the best part is b4 the show started, Jon sleep abit liao)

Fuck, I can't realli rmb what else I had watched sia... Damn... Weak mind man... Anw, the day b4 ytd, me and Jon and Shawn n Yan were eating Zi-Cha. Lol... Best cheapest Zi-Cha we ever eaten... Lol... When I was on my bus 74 home, I start to think that seriously know, our poly times together are like veri minimal now. Cos in just 3 mths time or lesser, we are all out of that school man... Soon, after all shoots are over, there wouldnt be much activities left, it will soon be an out-of-secondary school moment again... Everyone having to do their own stuffs, not realli much time to meet together and talk shit... Deep inside me I hate fucking school man, all the homeworks, projects, lack-of-time nonsense and there are actually moments you asked yourself whether you have chosen the right path to come to FSV all these, sometimes you wish you were younger so you are in the IMDB guy's badge whereby you will be using Imac in NLE room rather than windows 98 4 premiere? But for me, I say I never regretted, so what if I never realli get to enjoy good facilites, well, I have good friends, great teamwork, I doubt any of the badges has tis shit-talking moment, be it in the NLE room b4 Michael Kam starts his lesson, or even the best is like in sem 2 whereby I feel it was the best moment of my Poly life, where everyone stays in FCP room and talk shit, kena scolded by year 3 who snapped at us but we still dont give a fuck, charging our laptops using FCP room plugs and kena owned by Andrew Merlions... Lol... And the moment whereby I break the door and how many people helped me to ease my scare feelings, back me up. Those were the days man... Those were great memories, I bet if I am younger, my memories wld be ike maybe me and Imdb man trying to watch some movies together and all he does is to flood me wif comments frm IMDB... Me faking my personalities with the current Year 2 friends? Laugh at their terrible jokes maybe? Talking to Mahand's clone and even kena owned by the Year 3s for being noisy outside Preview Threatres... LOSERS!!!!!!

Haha... Okay, its time not to get so mushy and stuffs, time for some funny videos... Tis is the confession as to what happen during the Zi-Cha day... What happened? When we were leaving the place, I started laughing like mad, and Jon gave the funniest qn which no one answer and I laughed all the way home... Jon says "What? You all fucked with my chips right?" HAHAHAHHA... Sorry Jon... I only do it once... LOL... Below is the badass video of the confession.

Jon: Why you treat them to so expensive food?
Pea: No la, treat them to Sukantala is only one time la, nxt time don't have already...
Jon: Next time wanna treat them, I treat them to my Great-grandmother's faeces....
Lam: HAHAHHAHHAHAHA
Shawn: HAHAHAHAHHHAHA (with a bit of sniggering)
Nigel: Lam, push the generator inside a bit more...
Lam: AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I remembered about the Alumini that day when Jon scold us cos of the pictures.


Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger