<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20389995?origin\x3dhttp://xie-xie-all-my-peng-y0us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 16, 2009
5:21 AM

Sorry... Guys... I was busy rotting at home...
Hahaha.... Busy n rotting seems to be on the same plane of irony... So sorry but just wasnt in the mood 2 blog... Wtf have I been fucking doing? Its like almost a month. Well, basically, rotting sums it up. I guess only few can understand the fucking tiredness of doing sound. For me, I must say when I tot deadline is 6th Feb, I realli chiong like mad... Then came the news of extension to 20th feb. When we hand up the film, I was abit upset cos its a little out of sync but overall happy COS I AM A FREE MAN!!!! But yet, I keep having dreams of my director telling me to do trimming, thats the worst nightmare since I was borned. N just when you tot life's hard part is gone, u found out you haf to 'improve' on your sound cos the team has future plans for it. Like sending festivals and stuffs. I mean when I heard that news, I was happy that its a good move but when I tink abt me hafing to do sound for THAT FILM AGAIN, my heart sunk like Titanic xcept without the 'I'm flying... I'm flying...' part... Can anyone understand the fucking pain of locking yourself in the bedroom with no air to DO FUCKING FOLEYS? Can any fucking one understand the pain of carrying the fucking Sound kit, wif MKH 70 box and TASCAM from school to home and vice versa on A FUCKING BUS... YEAH SBS BUS, NOT CAO YUAN KUAI CHE! FUCKING IT ISNT SPACIOUS AT THOSE TIME FOR FUCKING SAKE! And u guys know me, I haf a little obsessive compulsion problem... And when I take foleys, I can take like 10 takes of a fucking sound effect in fear of hafing to take the trouble if the previous 9 don't work... Its realli sad and pathetic but I can't change that habit... 

Fuck man, talking abt tis just gets me on the verge of wanting to destroy my COM AND SAY "HEY NO BACKUP, NO REDO-ing... Done deal... FUCK IT..." Actually its the dilemma of whether I wanna oppose to improving of the film in the beginning cos Joanna ask for our opinion, I could easily say "FUCK WAY NO" and they will cancel wanting to improve it. But yet, I myself scare I will regret, I want to ask them 2 get another soundman but I found out that the project file in my com can't be taken out bcos the naming and stuffs, which means you can only edit on my com, meaning that haf to be me lor... And so, in the end, I choose YES as an answer to my dear producer... Don't worry my fellow female collegues, tis aint a bitching session or anytink, but just a session of me SHOUTING INTO MY PERSONAL blog... Yeah... 

I'm real tired man... That news realli destroy my holiday mood, though I expected that I will hafta redo my sound, I nv know that when the news realli come, you are totally destroyed and that it will haunt me so much... Haizzzzz... Haizzzzz... Haizzzzz... Up till now, I am still hafing tots of whether I wanna keep up wif the project or just really just get another soundman for them... Taking fucking 74 again, taking orders frm DUH, taking shit from pro tools cock-up, taking ear damage due to hearing over and over again of the dialogues and the music, taking sound effects for the film and even taking a single look at the film's footages all make me feel like flying away... I wished I could just be irresponsible like a motherfucker and just flied the fuck away for like 3 mths as a holiday, but I know I can't, the guilt and my conscience wont let me off... I'll just say I'll tried my best to really sit down and wait for the film to be re-edit and for me to do, but I can't guaranteed whether I can realli wait long... Maybe I might realli be the irresponsible motherfucker... Tis is the worst emo post I haf ever posted in my entire blog history... Especially when you are typing at 5.57am in the fucking morning. It just adds on to the mood, people say midnight are the time where things are most emo, I beg to differ, I will say morning are the time where things are most emo, its the time, you force urself to wake up to get ready for work, for school, for formal stuffs, no one wakes up at this time happy, meaning no one go party at this time, midnight people do... Morning is oso the time the world smack you right in your face and SAY, "HEY BITCH, ANOTHER FUCKING DAY HAS PASSED, WTF ARE U DOING"...

(For ppl who don't like me toking abt gf's stuffs, dont read)
Now that my time for NS is coming too, I can't help but tink of how lonely I actually am... I've living without a female target for maybe a year... Lol, Awe-fucking-some... Its seriously gets real emo when you are rotting at home, when your game is loading, you haf that 10 secs to tink, depends on your com, if your com sucks, you can haf 10 mins to tink, cos it hanged and u hafta restart, I tink keck's com take that long. LOL... I guessed it was saturday's K-box wif Hougang Gang that made me like tis... Seeing those lovely couples in MTVs on the TV when your friends are singing... Or those moments whereby you are like WTF you even let her go when the song goes like "dai wo zuo... dao yao yuan de yi huo..." And you see the fucking male guy pushes the female singer away... Fuck you man!! WTF ARE U DOING!!! Fucking HELL!!!! I will NOT DO THAT!!! Those are my tots... LOL... Despo times called for despo measures... No la, I aint despo la, its more than lonely... But when you are lonely, you tink about hafing to improve your sound and you are send frm the realm of emo-ness to aggro-ness... So, you wont feel emo... Aint life a motherfucker... Time for me to sign out b4 brother Sun come out... This video should lighten up the mood. HAHHAHA, tis video is Keck on the bus wif us while he realise that his ex-gf is oso on the bus and wat happens when I told Alfred about that news... Anw, according to Keck's ex, she dint know until when we reached our stop, I walked past her and shouted Jeremy KECK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! But too bad, it is not inside the video... Sorry KECK!!! HAHAHHAHAH!!!!


Me


Lam Yong Jin
Montfort School; Ngee Ann Poly
LAMekidLAMpy_2@hotmail.com
20/9/1989

My LittLe Dreams :)
-bEcomE a DiReCtoR
-mEEt ouT wiF mY ()lD FreNz eVerY Wk
-ClEar My pimplES
-GEttIn AwARd 4 BeiN tHe BesT DiRect0r in HollyWood!!
-GettiNg A niCe n KiNd Gf, whicH WE Bcum HusbAnd n Wife N liVe happilY eVer afTer, lik In faiRy tale
*DyiNg mY haiR N My FuTure Gf's Hair piNK
*hAvinG a wiFe wHicH helpS me type n edit my storY, the Scripts c0z i hate ediTing n mY gRammar n SpeLLing sUx...
*HaviNg A WoRld With No StraNgErs, No EnemiES! All R mY FrenZ!
(* = optional)
The Ultimate Poem


When you are sad I will dry your tears
When you are scared I will eased your fears
When you are worried I will give you hope
If you give up I will help you cope
When you are lost and cannot see the light
I will be your fire shining bright

This is a promise I pledge to end
Because YOU are my F R I E N D



Introduction


sEc0ndaRy sCh00l... thE pEri0d wHeN mY LiFe ChANgED 4 The BeTteR...
tHE YeaR 2002, tHe yEar WhicH i StEppEd Into My SeCondArY SChool...
It WAsNt The School Or iTs FaciliTes tt ChaNgEd Me, It Was ThEM...
WhEn i Was TiNkiNg Abt EnDiNg mY DamN liFe, It WAs ThEm TT eNCourAge mE 2 LiVe oN...
WitHouT ThEm, I woNt b HeRe... WitHouT me HeRe, ThEre WonT b TiS bloG... TiS Is 4 ThEM...
TiS BrANd New Yr, 2006... ThE 1ST DAy oF 2006, i Cre8eD tiS BloG... H0pE u GuyS enJoY iT!!!
H0pE u All Dun MiNd c0z I UsuallY wriTE loTs of WorDs... Haha...
My GraMmAr N SpelliNg N SEnTeNce StrucTuRes SuX, S0 h0pe u All Dun minD...
FOR YOU ALL, I BLOG!
LOVE YOU ALL!




Tag Me







My Brothers and Sisters


alvin liM Kai Hui// J-Chan// zhi H0ng // DalTon, My 'C0uSin' // Lian Jie // WEi NAn // Damien // AbaNg Khai // WennA // MicheLLe // Ah Na // OyL! // LINK //
Sweet sweeT Memories


January 2006February 2006March 2006April 2006June 2006August 2006January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007October 2007November 2007March 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008February 2009March 2009July 2009


Credits


gwend
blogskins
blogger